Sony W800i and K750i

Status
Not open for further replies.

hotdogXP

Broken In
Hi,

Whats the difference between the upcoming SONY W800i and K750i, both have the same features and dimensions except for the outer looks of the phone...

I heard that there is a audio line out jack with the w800i to connect with external Hi-Fi or speaker systems .,,,is this available with the K750i too..

If any one knows the answer plz do tell, cuz im planning to buy the w800i but i would not want to spend 100$ more just for the looks...

reply,

Logs

drgrudge

Another Brick in the Wall
As for the W800i, U can check the specs page, although much like the K750i but differs as comes with a CD Ripping software to convert & rip the CDs for playback in W800
Specs of w800i:
*www.sonyericsson.com/spg.jsp?cc=us&lc=en&ver=4000&template=pp1_1_1&zone=pp&lm=pp1&pid=10245

Already a topic before...
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=15627

OP
H

hotdogXP

Broken In
Ok ... so whats the price

hi drgrudge,

Thanks for the info, i also checked out the link to the already discussed topic its cool. however i still couldnt get the info on the line out jack.....

reply if you get any info on it.,

thanks,

Logs

===========================================

Some useful links

*www.clubsonyericsson.com/forum/index.php/topic,3058.0.html

For Prices

K750i :
*www.mobilecityonline.com/wireless/store/mcphonedetail.asp?phoneid=663

W800i
*www.mobilecityonline.com/wireless/store/mcphonedetail.asp?phoneid=664

blade_runner

Cyborg Agent
pradeep_chauhan said:
When are these cells being released? What is the expected cost. I sure want to but the W800.

These cells shud be available sometime soon ! The w800i is exptected to cost 28k while the k750i shud be arnd 22-23k.

mamba

In the zone
gud 4 me , was going 2 start a new thread bout the same topic

so guys , waddya think , which 1 should i go 4 ( m really interested in buying 1 of these 2 ) , or 2 put it this way ... which 1 would u spent ur moolah on , if u were makin the choice ??

as 4 me , was really pumped up after reading W800i's specs , but when i saw its back-side , YUCK :!: :!: :!: . n i 4 1 feel k750i's rear is really sexy . ne1 second-ing my preference , or is it just me ??

drgrudge

Another Brick in the Wall
mamba said:
so guys , waddya think , which 1 should i go 4 ( m really interested in buying 1 of these 2 ) , or 2 put it this way ... which 1 would u spent ur moolah on , if u were makin the choice ??
Hm.., there is not much of difference between w800i or k750i, except that w800i also has a walkman kinda thing and small additional features, which u may not find of much use.
Also there will be a 3-4k difference on these both phones. Get k750i :D

OP
H

hotdogXP

Broken In
Sonys coming back to power

Sony is definetly going to give a big punch in the face to nokia when these phones are released, Nokia should come up with something real quick and the upcoming 6230i and 6681 phones are not going to do the job.., I am a devoted fan of Nokia eversince I bought the 6600 more than a year now, I was lookig towards getting a new phone so I checked out the nokia website I was quite impressed after seeing the specs of 6681 and 6230i., both have 1.3 Mega Pixels the former haviing 262K colors and the 6230i with 65K colors. These two phone are expected to be around 28K and 23K respectively.

My friend a Sony Freak wanted to change his phone too and asked me to look for a new sony phone with a good memory capacity so I checked out the sony website and wow the W800i is simply every mobile freak's dream, Its got everything i mean everything one could possibly stuff into a phone, it even has the Spot Photometry feature of the S700i a feature no other brand has. And if the rumours are true that the w800i and k750i is going to cost 28k and 24k then the new nokia models are out of the question surely for the time being until they decide to lower the price or come up with something new and better soon real soon...

mamba

In the zone
@drgrudge , thanx dude . was thinkin on the same line . also there being a 3-4 k price diff , i can get a 512mb-1gb memory stick with the money :D

btw , what extra features r there except a 512 mb stick , stereo head phz n a hi-fi compatible cable :?: :?:

G

gxsaurav

There will be no hi fi compatibility in W800i, it is different from the K750i in only a few things

1) bundles 512 MB card except 64 MB
2) Has a button to start the media player app directoly

other then these, the differences are only cosmetic

mamba

In the zone
@gxsaurav , so u telling me that SE aint have support 4 a audio line-in . u sure , coz have been hearing it 4 a long time n itz also there on their site -

*www.sonyericsson.com/images/spgc/CWS31AFW_12509high_1500_0_4000.jpg

Code:
Enhance with accessories
A quality headset is included in the phone kit. To enhance your sound experience even further, connect your W800i to your stereo with the Music Cable MMC-60. Keep listening but never miss a call. Your music automatically stops when a call comes in.

at the mobile-review forum , even heard them say that this cord , Music Cable MMC-60 , would b compatible with k750i :!: :!: :!:

if it aint so or if i got u wrong , dude do correct me :D

as far as the cosmetics go , w800i is shitty compared 2 k750i :p

pradeep_chauhan

Cyborg Agent
when..... when....... when...... do i get to buy it ? I cannot hold on .... Please help...... I am dying to get the w800i. I even dream about it in my sleep every night. I go mad at this rate.

mamba

In the zone
pradeep_chauhan said:
when..... when....... when...... do i get to buy it ? I cannot hold on .... Please help...... I am dying to get the w800i. I even dream about it in my sleep every night. I go mad at this rate.

dunno bout india , but frm what i picked up , u would have 2 wait 4 bout 1-2 weeks more . m getting mk750i thru a frnd in dubai :D

btw , m crazy bout the ph 2 but still dream of chix , hot 1z at that :lol:

G

gxsaurav

depends, with K750i U get a simple bar type phone, while S700i is a stylish revolving type phone, make your style desicion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom