Sony Tipo ST21i went weird

IronCruz

ICE COOOOL!!!
Hello Guys. Today i wanted to install Walkman Player for my tipo. My friend sent me some APKs via Bluetooth. I installed CWM to my Tipo and installed those APKs using CWM. But when i rebooted the device, the ICS was changed. I tried to Factory reset but it didnt work. I had done backup using TITANIUM. Even after restoring from it, i couldnt get back my Tipo ICS. Is there any way to Completely Reset back again it was normal? The phone looks very ugly. Is there some way that i can get back my original ROM? Please do tell me what other choice do i have? This is how its looking.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2013-01-22-19-51-58_1_.jpg
    Screenshot_2013-01-22-19-51-58_1_.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 91
  • Screenshot_2013-01-22-19-52-03_1_.jpg
    Screenshot_2013-01-22-19-52-03_1_.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 98
  • SXT.jpg
    SXT.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 92
OP
IronCruz

IronCruz

ICE COOOOL!!!
IF those were APKs where the hell did you flashed 'em with CWM :facepalm:

I just don't know, my friend told, go to CWM, i.e by pressing Vol -, then install through SD CARD! Thats what i did!

Can anyone explain me what has gone wrong with my tipo? what actually happened?

randomuser111

Technomancer
Sorry but I couldn't grasp what actually went wrong with your phone. But anyway, to get back to original state download Flashtool and flash Tipo Official latest firmware without wiping data.

NoasArcAngel

Wise Old Owl
IF those were APKs where the hell did you flashed 'em with CWM :facepalm:

omfg. same reaction. +1 btw.

I just don't know, my friend told, go to CWM, i.e by pressing Vol -, then install through SD CARD! Thats what i did!

Can anyone explain me what has gone wrong with my tipo? what actually happened?

you arent supposed to flash apks with CWM, CWM is only to install / update (.zip) files. what you were supposed to do was to convert .apk - .zip and then flash it.

*www.modaco.com/topic/344906-how-to-create-a-flashable-zip-for-cwm/

the easier way? root your phone and get xperia Flashtool to install apks via adb restore exploit.

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/attachments/mobiles-tablets/8569d1358867036-sony-tipo-st21i-went-weird-sxt.jpg

these look like zip files, you are supposed to go to CWM -> update via zip

Xperia Flashtool :

*uploaded.net/file/2api8qvf

Tip ics rom :

*forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2001567

Top Bottom