SONY PSP 3004 [Firmware version 5.03]

Status
Not open for further replies.

subhadip0608

Broken In
Hi Everyone,
I want to sell my PSP 3004 which is about an year and half old.
I had used my PSP sparingly, and that is the reason for sale as well.
I usually play games on my PC and don't use the PSP.

I had bought the same from Sony Center in pune.
I am currently at pune.

Expected price: Rs. 7500 (including shipping charges)
Price negotiable

Accessories included are :-
1) Original Sandisk 4GB Magic gate Pro duo memory card (see pics).
2) PSP soft pouch (Black pouch).
3) Some ISO games in DVD.
4) Mini USB to USB data cable.
5) PSP original charger.
I have the bill + box + All documents that were in the Box.​

Things to note :
This PSP is moddable, It has firmware version 5.03, custom firmware GEN-A can be installed on it, which supports downloaded ISO games.
New PSP price approx. Rs. 9500, but has firmware version higher than 5.03, which is un moddable i.e. for each game you need to buy UMDs.

There is practically no issue with the PSP that I have it's just that i dont use my PSP often so I am selling it off. Be assured the piece is as good as a new one.

Please see the images below:
*img168.imageshack.us/img168/9052/pic0204u.jpg
*img827.imageshack.us/img827/3815/pic0207.jpg
*img829.imageshack.us/img829/6924/pic0208p.jpg
*img243.imageshack.us/img243/4253/pic0209.jpg
*img830.imageshack.us/img830/9278/pic0210.jpg
*img209.imageshack.us/img209/9810/pic0211.jpg
*img19.imageshack.us/img19/8580/pic0212x.jpg
*img2.imageshack.us/img2/3929/pic0213.jpg
*img209.imageshack.us/img209/8720/pic0214.jpg
*img713.imageshack.us/img713/9201/pic0215.jpg
*img246.imageshack.us/img246/1262/pic0216o.jpg
*img220.imageshack.us/img220/4750/pic0217b.jpg
*img831.imageshack.us/img831/4603/pic0218w.jpg
*img294.imageshack.us/img294/6822/pic0219.jpg
*img827.imageshack.us/img827/8676/pic0220.jpg
*img100.imageshack.us/img100/7411/pic0221l.jpg
*img176.imageshack.us/img176/5827/pic0222.jpg

Thanks and regards,
Subhadip

Last edited:

Gollum

Collector
Man i would really like to buy this but no cash. Better sell it on e-bay. Hackable psp is like a rare gem. I would buy it if it was cheaper and you were willing to wait till jan cause i'm coming to pune in jan.

Gollum

Collector
Ps. I already have a psp 3k with m33. But i still wanna have another cause 2 is better than 1 and i is greedy hehe.

yarasu

Broken In
Intrested but 8K is too much. In mumbai i will get new psp in 8k with out modd.

1 and half year is over. i give 6K for that. If u like it i am very much intrested.

Kinshoro

Right off the assembly line
I will give 6.5k....... No problem.... but how will you guarantee that its working properly....

ssb1551

Technomancer
^^Come on!!Give OP some credit.The guy took so many snaps of it while running jus to prove its workin!!

OP
S

subhadip0608

Broken In
Intrested but 8K is too much. In mumbai i will get new psp in 8k with out modd.

1 and half year is over. i give 6K for that. If u like it i am very much intrested.

As you can see from the images the PSP is very good condition and it's perfectly working. If you are in Pune you can come and personally see the console.
I wont be able to give you at 6.5K. The price 8K is somewhat negotiable.

An info to every1, the PSP currently in the market is not moddable, moreover the price of the consoles which are moddable will shoot up in sometime.

OP
S

subhadip0608

Broken In
I can get it from pune but you have to lower the cost. Psp's in market are not used ones.

check PM.
It is true that the PSP on any sony store is a new one. The biggest issue witht the new PSPs is that they are non moddable, i think this is really a good issue to go for a old PSP which is in good condition :).

Gollum

Collector
Dude kinshoro just checked at palika bazar and they had original psp3k with 5.03 or lower and were brand new.

Edit: replied to pm.

Last edited:

Gollum

Collector
Kin is not going to buy it now. He is getting his psp3k fixed since the new custom firmware 6.20tn gen-a is coming before december.
I'll still buy if you have patience till jan cause i will be coming to pune and get it directly from you and pay you cash in hand.

yarasu

Broken In
Still intrested i will come and take by hand but price need to be low.
I will count my travelling expenses also buddy....

phane
Mumbai

nims11

BIOS Terminator
Sorry to break in but here is an update-
a mod for all psp's(yes ALL) is set to be Released by TotalNoob by the end of this year.
it is 100% sure that the hack is full working and has been confirmed by few respected psp hackers(like wololo). here is the link to totalnoob's blog- Total_Noob's Blog

so a moddable psp is not a rare jem anymore.
therefore 7.5k is quite high!! you need to bring it down a bit furthur.
also iso games you are giving are most probably illegal as you have most probably downloaded it.
even if they are backups made by you using isotool on your UMDs,it is not legal as you are reproducing a copy of your umd and sharing it.

OP
S

subhadip0608

Broken In
Sorry to break in but here is an update-
a mod for all psp's(yes ALL) is set to be Released by TotalNoob by the end of this year.
it is 100% sure that the hack is full working and has been confirmed by few respected psp hackers(like wololo). here is the link to totalnoob's blog- Total_Noob's Blog

so a moddable psp is not a rare jem anymore.
therefore 7.5k is quite high!! you need to bring it down a bit furthur.
also iso games you are giving are most probably illegal as you have most probably downloaded it.
even if they are backups made by you using isotool on your UMDs,it is not legal as you are reproducing a copy of your umd and sharing it.

Okay nims11,
I visited total_noob's blog, he is yet to release the mod for PSP 6.2 right?
But at present no custom firmware is available for modding firmware version higher than 5.03. What if total_noob's modd doesn't work ? I don't know about it though, but I believe that will be luck if you believe total_noob's cfw will work.
Thus 7.5K is not quite high , you know.
Okay, you say illegal right? see all the movies and songs which you download and listen are also illegal, but everyone downloads right? is that justified ? i guess no.
So guys who wanna go with ethics of not playing ISO games, please get a new PSP, other users who are interested please pm me asap. I already have a buyer for the PSP. But if you really want it please let me know.
Price is negotiable as I said, but it will be above 7K :)

nims11

BIOS Terminator
dude! total noob's mod is a kernel exploit(unlike the patapon exploit) like the 5.03 hello world exploit we last saw, thus it will be possible to install CFW.
i think that you are pretty disconnected with the psp scenes nowadays.believe me, i am a psp owner with a hacked psp and a homebrew developer too(dont believe it if you dont want to).
i wont give any statements regarding this topic. just head on to any psp news site and see it for yourself if it works or not.

all right, about that illegal stuffs, you cant just make such lame assumptions about everyone regarding those illegal movies and songs. This is just making it clear that perhaps you might be watching/listening those as you are easily putting anyone in that category without hesitating.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom