Sony Ericsson XPERIA X2 officially announced, with hands-on

Status
Not open for further replies.

sujoyp

Grand Master
unbelivable man....satio have 1000mah LiPo cell....it cant stay for just 6 hr..must be some prototype problem:shock:

was he using 3g network....coz satio claims Up to 11 h in 2G or EDGE

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
Check out this blog to know more bout Satio.

www.blogs.sonyericsson.com/satio

The Satio is going to be a hit.The Maemo is nothing special.Wont be taken up by the operators as it does not allow customization.The only means possible is to sell it sim-free all over which isnt a great idea.Would make it more of a niche product. Samsung is already developing a Linux OS of its own which shall better Maemo and SE hall be out with its version of Android by January when the Rachael is announced. SE and Sony are working jointly on Android customization.Something to look forward to.

On people being skeptial on the satio.
The satio trumps every other S60 phone in the market on a much better UI customization. I am not even getting to the features.

The W995 however is topping all charts in the market and is expected to reach a 1 million mark anytime soon. On top for 8 weeks on a trot. :)

sujoyp

Grand Master
I wanna see satio taking competition with omnia HD and not Iphone....omnia HD is 26-28k

Comon SE even samsung pixon12 is 29k....pricing should be sensible:oops:

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
The Omnia HD was released worldwide in May.It was costlier than the Satio then.You cant expect the Satio to cost what the HD costs now.

Tamoghno

Padawan
Check out this blog to know more bout Satio.

www.blogs.sonyericsson.com/satio

The Satio is going to be a hit.The Maemo is nothing special.Wont be taken up by the operators as it does not allow customization.The only means possible is to sell it sim-free all over which isnt a great idea.Would make it more of a niche product. Samsung is already developing a Linux OS of its own which shall better Maemo and SE hall be out with its version of Android by January when the Rachael is announced. SE and Sony are working jointly on Android customization.Something to look forward to.
Dream , do you have ANY IDEA what maemo is all about and how does it differ from android ? And btw maemo will have carrier customizations , nokia have clearly stated it in recent press release. But yeah it'll be a niche product until maemo 6 comes .

On people being skeptial on the satio.
The satio trumps every other S60 phone in the market on a much better UI customization. I am not even getting to the features.

satio is certainly a great phone, but its a bit too much to say it trumps all symbian phones . Specially since we have omnia hd which kills it feature by feature .

The W995 however is topping all charts in the market and is expected to reach a 1 million mark anytime soon. On top for 8 weeks on a trot. :)

Good for se. Good for competition . But just heard that n97 sold 2million+ in two month.

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
Now dont pull me into Maemo and ll.Every manufacturer shall have a Linux system by the end of 2010.Maemo 6 will be the real step forward, but by then the other manufacturers shall have come out with their own.Samsung are halfway through their development of a LiMo OS and SE and Sony are joining hands in developing the Ubuntu mobile further. The Omnia HD has HD recording to trump the atio which the satio replenishes with its 12 mp camera. I dont see any other "trump".The Satio UI is way better than the HD and the videos prove it much.

About the N97, half the carriers have already stopped selling the N97 owing to quality issues and massive returns.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom