Sony Ericsson XPERIA X1: The Return to the Mystique !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

apacheman

Journeyman
@apache-its due for release in april according to esato.. :)
No dude, its gonna come after 6 months minimum.
Well, the truth is Sony Ericsson's XPERIA X1 is a sleek gadget - compact, yet powerful. We didn't have a chance of giving it a test drive, since at this early production stage (release is due in more than 6 months) the showcased devices were rather limited in their functionality. No one but the Sony Ericsson folks was allowed to touch the units.
*www.gsmarena.com/sony_ericsson_mwc_08-review-214.php

iamtheone

Journeyman
^^ lolz.....they cud've used this phone in the last round of the greek games on the geeek in american pie 6-beta house....if u know what i am talking about ;)

speedyguy

Cyborg Agent
chill guys...we already hv a se vs nokia thread running on high on hot stream...

jst came 2 knw abt dis....wl b interesting to know more as it comes...no plans 2 buy as ts too far frm my budget but still expectin it 2 come down soon as all mobiles do nowadays

Enjoy~!

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
It must be said that this is the best product from SE since the last couple of years. Also the one to generate the most hype since P990i. Unfortunately for SE, the P990i flopped due to hardware and software issues. We'll have to wait and watch whats in store for X1. However i'm sure by the time it gets released it will have spawned several competitors from all manufacturers. Plus current high end champions like N95 duo, E90 communicator and phones from O2, IMate, etc. would've got cheaper. So the X1 definitely has work cut out for it.

a_k_s_h_a_y

Dreaming
right .. but it does not interest me as of now .. !! may be in future i will like them
for me currently the SE w880 is GOD ;)

w890 design does not seem that good .. nokia 5310 is good but not that good in cam department without af

this xperian thing is overloaded

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
^^ You like W880i over X1? hahahahahahahahahaha.....:D:D Maybe you'll like it more when it can be modded. ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom