Sony Ericsson XPERIA X1: The Return to the Mystique !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
Would be expensive though, around 30k. Also I feel it would've been better with Symbian OS. I feel even UIQ is better than WM.

OP
rockthegod

rockthegod

Dark Overlord !!!
damn just saw xperia's hands on its so damn slick im getting nerdgasms just looking at it :p

:lol: :lol: :lol: really kewl word.. iMav ... :D did u made this up ??? its just the exact word for the exact feeling that I have whenever I see a kewlllll gadget with tons of voluptuousness in it !!!! :D :lol:

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
^^ Yeah sure. It'll be more stable, will be very user friendly, have huge number of apps and will generally improve the experience. This will be all very undesirable, isn't it. Then you're right, Symbian would've ruined it. :rolleyes:

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
^^not really..HTC proved it how intuitive WM can be...but HTC lacks the software base whch SE has..and mind u..it wil cum with WM 6.1 or higher coz SE during a press conference has stated that the version has not been decided yet...Xperia runs a 520 Mhz omap processor which is enuf to run windows at its best...the other providers havnt really been upto the mark hardware wise to run WM fully...

and as far as apps go..its microsoft...that should be unuf..

napster007

Padawan
It'll be more stable
:lol: :lol: haha.....ask anyone on this forum......which phones hang the most SE java Run the nokia's Symbian run?

will be very user friendly
:lol: :lol: :lol: it takes less time for a new user to get acquainted with SE than the nokia.....this a known fact......such a pitty that you don't know this

have huge number of apps
for now Yes, but the apps for Java based mobiles is on the Boom so it won't be long when apps will be launched for both at the same time.

will generally improve the experience.

Experience of what??? 1.)imaging? ohh....wait....i think the SE's k series was known for its camera quality.(or am i just dreaming like million other ppl?)

or is it 2.)Music?(since you've shown that you like sarcasm)ohh.....wait is the SE's walkman series just to look at??? i kinda have a feeling they have good sound quality....don't you??

This will be all very undesirable
You've got my point Bro!!!!:lol: :lol:

Then you're right, Symbian would've ruined it.
Well atleast now you know!!!:lol:

Last edited:

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
^^ Man what sort of a noob are you? You think XPERIA is a java based phone. Its a Windows Mobile phone for Pete's sake! You are comparing a smartphone with a non smartphone? Any non smartphone will be faster than a smartphone. And the learning curve of smartphones is also a steeper. But they offer the functionality to make up. Man there is no use talking to you guys. You are just blind SE fans who don't even know the facts of their favourite company right. Such is your sorry state.

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
@krazy..whom are u calling a blind SE fan when u r a blind Nokia fan urself...

The afaste the better tht nokia understds tht the XPERIA has kicked them where it hurts most..

Long live SE..and it is scheduled to ship in April where as the revamped N81(N96) is to be reeased in Q3...

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
im not sure which model but i read on engadget or gizmodo that nokia's symbian based touch fone is a piece of sh1t

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
@amd you got some guilty conscience! I wasn't even talking to you and you already started shouting. If you want to call me a Nokia fan, fine you can call me that (even though its far from the truth and I'm as much a Nokia fan as i'm a Motorola fan; I'm just S60 fan). Just so that you know i was talking to napster.

And about XPERIA kicking Nokia, we'll see when it actually launches. Making a great phone is one thing, selling it is another.

apacheman

Journeyman
relax..its not gonna hit the stores before 6 months. till then who knows, there mighteven be an XPERIA X1 Killer....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom