Songs downloaded using Jio not working on other mobiles

Status
Not open for further replies.

rohitshakti2

In the zone
Hi friends

I have a Jio sim and I have downloaded many songs using their apk 'jio music' but when I copy those songs to other phones, they are not working, can anyone help how to remove it's protection from Jio apk.

2ndly is there any method to play mobile videos in n ok n wifi tv using USB where the Android phone is not recognised?

Regards

A

amit.tiger12

2ndly is there any method to play mobile videos in n ok n wifi tv using USB where the Android phone is not recognised?

Elaborate please, can't understand..

If you want to play mobile videos on TV.
Use USB cable connect to TV USB port. Make sure select mass storage mode on Android does not work on MTP.
There was AV cable available earlier years for Nokia devices, uses 3.5 mm jack port for connecting TV and displaying mirror on TV. Dont know if it works in Android. (I have that cable).
Other use DLNA, i don't know how this work.
WiFi TV?? Is it smart TV??
Then just mirror your video to that TV, many apps available. MX player also have that feature i guess.
Or you can use many apps other than video player apps.
Or use online web site for controlling Android. Use it on TV. Like Airdroid. Don't know if it supports.

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
The files you downloaded using the Jio App would have had DRM protection, and can only be played on the device/account from which it was downloaded. Do not request on how to circumvent content protection.

*forum.digit.in/rules-announcements/147454-forum-rules-updated-january-26-2012-a.html

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom