Something cool for 800 bucks :D

nishantve1

Broken In
I have 810 spare bucks so i wanna buy something techy . Please suggest something . I know its not a lot but still any useful thing that can be bought outta this .
Thanks

MatchBoxx

the m0nk who sold his PC!
My friend bought a original Creative earphone to use with his mobile phone (to listen to music, 'coz the earphone had no mic) for a mere 800bucks...the dealer quoted a price of 1400k! bt he bargained a lot...those earphones sounded excellent and build quality was nice too!
He bought it from Khosla Electronics in Kolkata.

KDroid

Cyborg Agent
cgi.ebay.in/Save-Money-box-Save-geeky-cause-/260743847258?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_203&hash=item3cb58b5d5a

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
A Lava lamp...
*www.islayer.com/images/apps/ilovelamp/ilovelamp.png

Or a snowglobe. Or a Swiss Army Knife... etc.. etc...

But among those, Lava lamp, is the best for me, symbol for Google, you know? But don't know if you can find it in any retail shop. Maybe you can tell me that! :p

krishnandu.sarkar

Simply a DIGITian
Staff member
Ok, just bought $1.39 - Invisible Ink Pen - UV Flashlights using CC, I hope, entering CC details are fine @ Dealextreme.

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Premium movie tickets for your mom and dad.
OR
A trip to Pizza hut with family, and having a 3 course meal! Believe me, that would be awesome!
In short, something for parents to feel proud of their son ;)

OP
N

nishantve1

Broken In
I have 810 spare bucks so i wanna buy something techy . Please suggest something . I know its not a lot but still any useful thing that can be bought outta this .
Thanks

Thanks :-D so many ideas , what really shocked me was Food and Pizzas:)rofl:) , did I mentioned in the Topic "Something techy"

Thanks anyways and keep it coming :doublethumb:

Tejas.Gupta

Ethical Hacker :)
A Lava lamp...

But among those, Lava lamp, is the best for me, symbol for Google, you know? But don't know if you can find it in any retail shop. Maybe you can tell me that! :p

+1 For lava lamp !:))

KDroid

Cyborg Agent
Ok, just bought $1.39 - Invisible Ink Pen - UV Flashlights using CC, I hope, entering CC details are fine @ Dealextreme.

1.39$ !!! That's tooo much! I can get such pen for Rs.40. (That too instantly!)

A Lava lamp...

Lava Lamp in 800 bucks? Where can I get one?

Top Bottom