Solve It If U can.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
Why don't you just delete the folder and then try to play the songs from WMP again? Maybe they have been moved. If it does play, find the files.
If it doesn't, copy that folder from the 'Recycle Bin' onto the 'Desktop' and see whether the files are there or not.

Roll your mouse over the folder, it should show the size and the names of the first few files. Hitting 'Ctrl + A' inside the folder and going to 'File >> Properties' might help too.

MegaD3th3K

Broken In
Ok d00d, since ur saying that u have tried everything, I'm going to tell u a way which i don't think you wud have tried. Now, i know it is going to sound a bit stupid but try it and tell me what happens.
Navigate to the folder where the songs are stored using any other file explorer other than Windows Explorer. For example, try Nero (right-most pane). It will show you ALL the files in your computer. If you don't have nero, then try navigating to the folder using WinRAR. If you don't have WinRAR also, then try Total Commander.

koolbluez

Šupər♂ - 超人
If the DOS method too fails, best to go to a friends place with the hd as mav3 said. See if u can view/copy it to some other place then.
If the files are enabled to be viewed, definitely the os or some other sw(like those magic folder, hide folder...) is playing around.

piyush gupta

Cyborg Agent
After reading all the stuffs i can say that if u sent me some snapshots of the folder with showing size of folder & files it has in tooltip of folder or
in status bar of folder then i will definately give u a solution

netcracker

Journeyman
I dun no about you Guys but this looks like a challenge to me......
"SOLVE IT IF YOU CAN....."The title sayz it all........
but if you Realy have the prob then taking HDD is the only solution....

raviverma

Right off the assembly line
well, i think you are effected by virus. i can tell you what this virus those, first it removes your folder options, then it disables registry and task manager and then it hides all the folders or most of them in your system and creates duplicate folders of the same name but with an exe extension, which you can see if you open the folder options and uncheck both the hide files options under show hidden files and folders.

if you remove the virus and then by mistake click again on the duplicate empty folder with exe extension again your system gets infected, by following these instructions, i guess you have also infected your friend's system with brontok virus.

Zeeshan Quireshi

C# Be Sharp !
try
Code:
attrib [B]/s /d[/B] -r -s -h *

Don't forget the /s /d switched .

Navigae to that directory n then execute this command .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom