software downlosd youtube videos as 3gp,mp4 etc

Nanducob

Wise Old Owl
software download youtube videos as 3gp,mp4 etc

is there any free software to download youtube videos as various formats like 3gp,mp4,mp3 etc[like keepvid.com does:-D]i found some software but they will download the whole video first,then we have to convert it.thanks

Last edited:

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
is there any free software to download youtube videos as various formats like 3gp,mp4,mp3 etc[like keepvid.com does:-D]i found some software but they will download the whole video first,then we have to convert it.thanks

u can try Videodownloadhelper in Firefox :cool:

amn87

Broken In
Well u did not specify which platform so for pc Internet download accelerator free version and Free download manager work quite well. U first click on the video and once it quarts playing the link gets transferred to then and u can dwnld it.actually I find IDM to be the best but its not free. For android tubemate on featurephone the website savefrom.net is quite handy just paste youtube rapidshare link whatever needs javascript tho so nokia default browser and opera mobile only.

OP
Nanducob

Nanducob

Wise Old Owl
^thanks.actually i want to skip the converting step and download direcly as 3gp as keepvid.com does.saves a lot of time.:)

mrintech

Technomancer
^thanks.actually i want to skip the converting step and download direcly as 3gp as keepvid.com does.saves a lot of time.:)

Well I use YouTube Downloader HD and Download Helper FF Extension.

I don't know any site/extension/tool which allows you to convert videos in different formats before downloading

Anyways, you will get better quality with MP4 and FLV Files :)

OP
Nanducob

Nanducob

Wise Old Owl
Well I use YouTube Downloader HD and Download Helper FF Extension.

I don't know any site/extension/tool which allows you to convert videos in different formats before downloading

Anyways, you will get better quality with MP4 and FLV Files :)

try KeepVid: Download and save any video from Youtube, Dailymotion, Metacafe, iFilm and more! it has those functions:)

if you have keepvid, why looking for an alternative?? :confused: I use it all the time :mrgreen:

yeah its good but copying and pasting all the time:p

u can try Videodownloadhelper in Firefox :cool:

wow it worked thanks:mrgreen:

Top Bottom