so, how many of you used the windows media player 11

Status
Not open for further replies.

uttoransen

Broken In
win media player 11 is very good, far better then the media player 10, but then i crashed it once, and then my system had no win media player, as system restore was off, i could not install the media player 10, after that i installed the 11 again, and it's now working fine,

goobimama

 Macboy
Its more pretty than anything else to me. I use iTunes for music management so I basically use WMP for VCD/Divx movies... Since it is limited use I guess its one reason I have had no buggy problems...

aditya.shevade

Console Junkie
The media player is good but there are some bugs and some feaures missing (Quick launch drop down menu near now playing, the time displayed on the playlist,etc) It's in beta though, so we can hope for improvement.

It is good looking and really better that WMP10, still they have to do a lot of work on some features that have been disabled.(as the ones mentioned above).

Aditya

Venom

Journeyman
The media player has no significant improvements really, the library is where I noticed the change, rest all are same as usual. When is its final releasing? Late this month ?

Ankur Gupta

Wandering in time...
doesnt work in 64 bit edition but tried it in vista...works better thn 10 though is a bit slow in loading..

knight17

In the zone
Windows media player 11 is good IMO.but it will look nice if you have album art and like.I dont have anything like that so my library looks plain..
It looks nice...I dont have any problems with it.

Venom

Journeyman
knight17 said:
Windows media player 11 is good IMO.but it will look nice if you have album art and like.I dont have anything like that so my library looks plain..
It looks nice...I dont have any problems with it.
You can get em from google or right click on album > Find album info. :]

anispace

dattebayo
wmp11 automatically adds album art. Atleast for my properly tagged English mp3 collection. WMP11 is quite good, never crashed on my system and combined with K-lite codec pack it plays everything including quicktime movies.

coolendra

Neil is Here...
I am using Windows Media Player 11 wth K-Lite mega codec pack.....

throw anything at it nd it plays it like anything....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom