Sniper:Ghost Warrior 2 PC

101gamzer

Ambassador of Buzz
Sniper:Ghost Warrior 2 PC coming this really soon this august 21 DELAYED Until October:shock:
*upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/f/f3/Sniper_-_Ghost_Warrior_2_coverart.jpg/240px-Sniper_-_Ghost_Warrior_2_coverart.jpg
Developer City Interactive
Publisher City Interactive
Distributor EU Namco Bandai Games[1]
Engine CryEngine 3
Genre FPS
Release-date August 21 ,2012
When we here sniper we first think 1shot One kill that's going to be true in this game:mrgreen:
City Interactive has pinpointed a specific release date for its upcoming sniper simulation, Sniper: Ghost Warrior 2. Players will be able to see how well they do under the pressure of a one shot, one kill kind of world this August.

More specifically, the game is due out August 21 on the PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, and PC. You can check out our recent preview for the game here, which includes a look at its CryEngine 3-powered visuals. CryEngine 3 is one of best engine has advance shading and next generation AI(artificial intelligence).

Here is some screen shot's from the awesome Game
*media1.gameinformer.com/imagefeed/screenshots/SniperGhostWarrior2/Sniper_2_Jungle_nologo8.jpg
*media1.gameinformer.com/imagefeed/screenshots/SniperGhostWarrior2/Sniper_2_Jungle_nologo5.jpg
*media1.gameinformer.com/imagefeed/screenshots/SniperGhostWarrior2/Sniper_2_Jungle_nologo6.jpg
*media1.gameinformer.com/imagefeed/screenshots/SniperGhostWarrior2/screen10_bez.jpg
*media1.gameinformer.com/imagefeed/screenshots/SniperGhostWarrior2/Sniper_2_Jungle_nologo7.jpg

EDIT: Game Is Delayed!Until October
SourceSniper: Ghost Warrior 2 Delayed Until October - IGN

Last edited:

ithehappy

Human Spambot
Nice.
However the last sniper game i played wasn't exciting but very boring. Long time ago, name was some Flashpoint Op or something!

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
i hope they make good use of the AI of Cryengine3. Sniper Ghost Warrior had a very bad AI. bullets will pass through land or rock to hit you. WTH. and enemies can hit you with AK47 from hundreds of meters away.

gameranand

Living to Play
Nice.
However the last sniper game i played wasn't exciting but very boring. Long time ago, name was some Flashpoint Op or something!

Its Operation Flashpoint.

It looks nice I just hope that this one don't have those infamous bugs of 1st game.

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
This one looks cooler than the previous one. Hope the story is improved as well and not the shitty one from the first installment.

khmadhu

change is constant!!
looking at snapshots graphics seems to be good.. lets wait and see...

played first one, liked the head shot slow motion animation.

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
looking at snapshots graphics seems to be good.. lets wait and see...

played first one, liked the head shot slow motion animation.

That's probably the only redeeming point of that game, but there were also parts where you played assault missions. A big fail for a Sniper game.

Also, disappointing ending.

Sujeet

Undead!!!
I owned the First Game.
It ran like sh#t on my then new PC.!
+Game wasnt any surprise.
Only thing which i liked was Sniping!.

Sujeet

Undead!!!
One more thing,the environments felt over exposed with high desaturation of Vegetation.Technical fault!

pkkumarcool

Game & anime Lover
i too own the game now very bad rendering with pc ...and we cant lower res. thats the problem played till 3rd mission then uninstalled..

OP
101gamzer

101gamzer

Ambassador of Buzz
i too own the game now very bad rendering with pc ...and we cant lower res. thats the problem played till 3rd mission then uninstalled..

Your right first one wasin't really good this one will be awesome because it has CryEngine 3 with AI:lol:

Top Bottom