Snapdeal delivers pieces of wood

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
HAHAHAHA..the gifts just keep on coming from snapdeal..lucky for the customer that he chose cash on delivery.

kg11sgbg

Indian Railways - The Vibrant and Moving INDIA
Actually more than Snapdeal,it is the seller(rogue or unknown) or the Courier Company(Delivery man)who are to blame.
Though Snapdeal can't avoid its liabilities/responsibilities all together.

kkn13

Cyber Genius FTW
Actually more than Snapdeal,it is the seller(rogue or unknown) or the Courier Company(Delivery man)who are to blame.
Though Snapdeal can't avoid its liabilities/responsibilities all together.

actually i wouldnt be surprised because snapdeal has been known for selling fake goods
my cousin is getting married next month and bought a "rolex" for 30-something k and it wasnt even a first copy,just a fake
but this thing-pieces of wood is the next level of fraud imho
i think amazon and flipkart are safer to buy stuff from and cash on delivery only
though there have been reports against india post for amazon purchases as well

Skyh3ck

Cyborg Agent
just recieved my Vokstar Formal shoes from Amazon.in bought it for 299 only, good for the price not bad.

They delivered on Sunday, also the guy asked me to check it and if not good, i can return it same time only, wow never saw any online site giving service on sunday and also allow customer to check before paying. Amazon is Best, Long live Amazon

saswat23

Human Spambot
just recieved my Vokstar Formal shoes from Amazon.in bought it for 299 only, good for the price not bad.

They delivered on Sunday, also the guy asked me to check it and if not good, i can return it same time only, wow never saw any online site giving service on sunday and also allow customer to check before paying. Amazon is Best, Long live Amazon

And Jabong too allows to check.

I order a product last February from snap deal which was delivered within 3 days, kept getting the status update about the product delivery from them. And till date no complain with the product. I think mistake can happen we should think rationally sometime.

kg11sgbg

Indian Railways - The Vibrant and Moving INDIA
And Jabong too allows to check.

They also deliver on Sundays...at least on my area,which i've seen.:p

- - - Updated - - -

actually i wouldnt be surprised because snapdeal has been known for selling fake goods
my cousin is getting married next month and bought a "rolex" for 30-something k and it wasnt even a first copy,just a fake
but this thing-pieces of wood is the next level of fraud imho
i think amazon and flipkart are safer to buy stuff from and cash on delivery only
though there have been reports against india post for amazon purchases as well
Many bad reports against Snapdeal,are true and the victims ,who are our friends,had to suffer. I feel sorry for them.
But by the grace of GOD and all your well wishes,I never faced any issue from Snapdeal,except for some unnecessary delay of shipment,that too during the Puja Holidays(Durga Puja)or Diwali.:|

ubergeek

Journeyman
They also deliver on Sundays...at least on my area,which i've seen.

- - - Updated - - -

Many bad reports against Snapdeal,are true and the victims ,who are our friends,had to suffer. I feel sorry for them.
But by the grace of GOD and all your well wishes,I never faced any issue from Snapdeal,except for some unnecessary delay of shipment,that too during the Puja Holidays(Durga Puja)or Diwali.:|
For any items above 15k it is better to go with flippy or Amazon. With that being said I built my new rig with parts sourced from Snapdeal and I never had any issues with the quality of products delivered. Say what you want but snappy provides the best price for almost all the products when compared with other retailers

kkn13

Cyber Genius FTW
I ordered a pendrive from Flipkart. They took 24 days. I mean wtf

depends on availability of the model,supplier and location of both-supplier and customer i guess
still 24 days is a bit too much,ive couriered stuff to my cousin and it has taken 3-4 days itself before,i dont see why it should exceed a week

DVJex

In the zone
I think it's all about the actual sellers since snapdeal is just a marketplace like Flipkart. Buy from reputed sellers and you should be fine.

Top Bottom