Snapdeal delivers pieces of wood

nisargshah95

Your Ad here
My bad experience with Snapdeal -
I ordered a Lenovo laptop worth around 40k (thank god I chose CoD). The order status kept showing that it was being delivered and then on the 10th day a mail pops in saying the product is out of stock.

Nerevarine

Incarnate
Last week my brother a bunch of 2GB DDR3 transcend RAMs for his office.. To his surprise, all of them didnt have any transcend logo or warranty information, they were packaged in a black plastic container and cellotaped to seal them..
when he tried out some of them in our home PC, bam ! insta-bsods..
Snapdeal is a fraud company, please stay away and the worst part is my brother opted for "replacement" instead of "refund" and now magically.. snapdeal customer care says the replacement order has been delayed, it will be fixed in 48 hours..
:facepalm: :facepalm:

kg11sgbg

Indian Railways - The Vibrant and Moving INDIA
I don't understand why or how do they pack wood or soaps inside their packages?
It is very well known that Snapdeal is no such insane or foolish company to do such acts. THOUGH THEY SHOULD BEAR THE RESPONSIBILITY of the fact ,that due to unscrupulous/cheater/rogue sellers,such thing may happen.
Nowadays the Courier company(if not well known or reliable)are the most culprits in performing such henious crimes against customers like us.

At least by GOD's grace , I never faced any problem while transacting with Snapdeal.
Most of the products I purchased through C.O.D. method of delivery.

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
Snapdeal has arguably one of the worst customer service i have seen. They are too slow and mostly non responsive. Flipkart/Amazon have much better and responsive customer service than snapdeal. I have faced issues even with reliable sellers on snapdeal than other sites.

bibinjohn

Journeyman
i had a bad experience with amazon. Actually it was not amazon's fault, it was India Post's. i ordered Britannia Cookies from amazon. There two boxes of cookies. But when it reach my place one of the box was opened and it was empty. Somebody in the india post saw bill on top and opened the package and ate the cookies.

kg11sgbg

Indian Railways - The Vibrant and Moving INDIA
Snapdeal messes up again, delivers second-hand phone

Snapdeal messes up again, delivers second-hand phone - The Times of India
Snapdeal will bite the dust now.
For us the online customers in India,not only pricing and budget or mouth watering deals,but TRUSTWORTHINESS + RELIABILITY is a very important aspect.
In this regard Flipkart and Amazon are much ahead than Snapdeal or ebay.

I am watching for some more such incidents (BUT I PERSONALLY WANT SNAPDEAL TO COME OUT CLEAN)and if they occur,then its a final GOODBYE to Snapdeal for me.

ssdivisiongermany1933

Still in war with allies
The portal I find trustworthy amazon (amazon fullfilled ) , flipkart (WS retail ) , Jabong and myntra for rest others I just hold my breath untill the product is delivered

jkultimate

GAMING IS NOT A CRIME
Am thinking how lucky I am :D one year back I've ordered my slr costing 30k from snapdeal....

The portal I find trustworthy amazon (amazon fullfilled ) , flipkart (WS retail ) , Jabong and myntra for rest others I just hold my breath untill the product is delivered

Add primeabgb to it

ratul

█████████████████
Am thinking how lucky I am :D one year back I've ordered my slr costing 30k from snapdeal....

Add primeabgb to it

i ordered a 50k worth of led tv from them during their rival sale with fk's bbd. TV and delievery, both have no problems, really feel lucky about that. :wink::mrgreen:

OP
sumit05

sumit05

In the zone
Snapdeal does it again: Man orders MacBook Pro, gets heater worth Rs 600 instead.

First, a Vim bar in place of a Samsung phone. Then, marbles instead of an iPhone. And now — a fan heater instead of a MacBook Pro. Somebody at Snapdeal, or one of Snapdeal's distributors — has a wicked sense of humour. Or maybe he or she really hates the world and this is their form of odd revenge.
Chhabria was expecting an item which looks something like this. AFPChhabria was expecting an item which looks something like this. AFP
A report on BGR says that Mumbai's Nitin Chhabria ordered the Rs 84,000 13-inch Apple MacBook Pro and received a New Star Fan Heater worth Rs 600 instead. It may sound funny (and come on, it is a little funny) until it happens to you.
Chhabria clearly isn't laughing. He expected a fancy Apple computer packed in immaculate style and ended up with a heater. Well, at least Snapdeal's didn't mix up winter with summer.
Chhabria immediately filed a complaint with Snapdeal, who acknowledged that the mistake was due to a mix-up at the warehouse. The report adds that
Chhabria asked for a refund on his credit card but the popular shopping website have given him their word that they'll send him the laptop by the first half of the next day.
But Snapdeal is not the only e-commerce site to mess up.
Even Flipkart has had goof-ups in their delivery. They sent an empty box three times in a row to a man who ordered a pen drive. But Snapdeal is clearly ahead in the goof-up game — and more creative too.
At least they ensured that while Chhabria waits for his MacBook — he can get cozy tonight next to the heater.

Top Bottom