 MacManiac
How can an anonymous mail be sent through SMTP protocol. I have an

email account in yahoo, but yahoo doese'nt allow us to send mail

directly by logging to the smtp.mail.yahoo.com on port 25. I would

like to know if there are any sites where I can create an account and
send mail through SMTP from Dos prompt.

cheetah

In the zone
You can,t do that now.All the servers are now protected.The last fake mail i sent using this method was in July 2003,i have tried hundreds of SMTP servers but none of these can be used to send anonymous mail.

If u want to do that for fun then u can use online anonymous services but they send the site link with the mail,so that one is not so interesting.

Also i can help you to send fake mail using a recent method i have discovered.PM me to know that.

GNUrag

FooBar Guy
I had posted some stuff here:
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12170&start=0

I just sent an anonymous mail to myself, without knowing or writing a perl/php program.

Just use nslookup to find the domain's mail exchanger... then telnet to its port 25 and compose your mail there...

*img.photobucket.com/albums/v606/anurag/digit/anonmail1.gif

Notice... i sent a mail to myself... so just as i closed the connection with the mail exchanger... i recieved a message that i recieved a new mail... which was the fake mail that i sent....

tuxfan

Technomancer
There is a software called freeSMTP. Using that you can directly send mails from your computer when you are connected. You don't need to rely on any one else :)

parthbarot

In the zone
u can use "argosoft mail server" for anonymous mailing which uses ur localhost as SMTP server.
u can use any mailer to send mail & select localhost as SMTP server in that mailer. u can find argosoft on any site. it's free version is also good ok.

join -----*groups-beta.google.com/group/VirtualDub-FlaskMpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom