smartphone under 13k by feb 2013

spm

Journeyman
Am planning to buy a smartphone preferably android by feb 2013. I know its kinda too early to start searching but i guess theres no harm in doing so.
Please suggest me good phone in the price bracket with good spec. My priorities are call clarity, build quality, music, internet, in that order.
I dont care too much about the camera. Any thing remotely decent will work for me. The price range is 13k. Please help me here guys. And any one has any idea about the new widows phone 8 ? Should i be considering that

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
by that time there will be WP8 replacement for the current crop of WP7.5 devices from Nokia & Samsung. And it is impossible to tell which mobile will get how much of a price cut.

aroraanant

Explorer
If you plan to buy a phone in Feb then you should start a thread after mid Jan so that you can get better suggestions, there is no fun of starting one now as the price of the current models will fall, new models will come up and there will be a lot of other things that will change by that time.
Sorry if my words seems to bother anyone.

tech21

Right off the assembly line
If u really don't care much about the brand name, Micromax is getting many models these days with high end specs within a decent budget .

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
If u really don't care much about the brand name, Micromax is getting many models these days with high end specs within a decent budget .

Well MMX are rebranded Chinese mobiles, it's cheap yes...It also doesn't have good quality, many issues, Less community support, Probably no os update?

bk1980

Broken In
Am planning to buy a smartphone preferably android by feb 2013. I know its kinda too early to start searching but i guess theres no harm in doing so.
Please suggest me good phone in the price bracket with good spec. My priorities are call clarity, build quality, music, internet, in that order.
I dont care too much about the camera. Any thing remotely decent will work for me. The price range is 13k. Please help me here guys. And any one has any idea about the new widows phone 8 ? Should i be considering that

u can considernokia lumia 610 or sony xperia miro both are awesome phone in their catogary

cacklebolt

Ambassador of Buzz
Well MMX are rebranded Chinese mobiles, it's cheap yes...It also doesn't have good quality, many issues, Less community support, Probably no os update?

nah...they actually seem good...my brother loves them so much that he got a a110 instead of a tipo

Top Bottom