smart phone advice

dreamchaser

Broken In
hey all....imlooking too buy a smartphone and my budget is max 14k....imnot looking for any indian brands and as far as os is concerned....
it should have android os (ics or jb) im not sure what should i opt for...few have suggested to go for xperia sola...im going to be using this mobile for a long term like for a year or something like that...so suggest me with the best possible SP...and im in chennai...is it ok to buy in showrooms like univercell poorvikaa???and can we use tablet just like phones??i knw its a silly Q but i really dont knw :(...
Waiting for ur valuable advice

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
Xperia U,Xperia Sola
Or try to save up more and get LG L9...Some coupon can in hs18 was selling L9 for 15k

OP
D

dreamchaser

Broken In
should i wait for lumia 620?? is it ok w go for win 8 based mobile??will it have as many apps like android??

Iam a music lover...love hearing non stop music with my mobile .so which brand will be apt for me

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
wait for Lumia 620 and in the mean time look for deals on LG L9 for 15k. You should bookmark Homeshop 18's super deal and check regularly. 15k for L9 will be a steal. And keep aside 1k for a pair of better IEM as most bundled earphones sound really bad.

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
should i wait for lumia 620?? is it ok w go for win 8 based mobile??will it have as many apps like android??

Iam a music lover...love hearing non stop music with my mobile .so which brand will be apt for me

Well If you can save more for L9 go for it, check out furious gamerz review

Xperia P is avail for 16K
apply this code
GCY9NP23ZUPB

in homeshop18.com

randomuser111

Technomancer
If your budget is 14k, why do you wanna go for tipo dude? It's an okay phone but the screen is so low res its painful. LOL

Better get a decent phone

OP
D

dreamchaser

Broken In
L9 anytime... go 4 it... Do it before the coupon expires!!:)

i got a serious doubt..i have n't purchased mobiles through online..is it safe??and the thing is i need 2 wait for my salary for the month of feb...that is march 1...if nokia lumia 620 hits the store should i go for that or l9 ??

The L9 is a steal for 15k, look for deals, one site or another is giving deals on them regularly. Tipo is cr@p, other option is Xperia sola.
point taken....if 620 lumia hits its starting price will be high right??and 2 how far windows based mobiles better than android?? i have heard that in android there will be more apps...so should i go for l9? if yes cant i buy it in stores like univercell? cos i have n't tried online stores

tkin

Back to school!!
i got a serious doubt..i have n't purchased mobiles through online..is it safe??and the thing is i need 2 wait for my salary for the month of feb...that is march 1...if nokia lumia 620 hits the store should i go for that or l9 ??

point taken....if 620 lumia hits its starting price will be high right??and 2 how far windows based mobiles better than android?? i have heard that in android there will be more apps...so should i go for l9? if yes cant i buy it in stores like univercell? cos i have n't tried online stores
L9 is available in local mobile stores like Themobilestore, or LG Shoppe, but will cost you 17k around, and yes, if you want apps, games etc go for android, and third Lumia 620 has a 1300mah battery while L9 has 2150mah, so if you want to last a whole day doing a lot of gaming, browsing etc then you better get the L9.

OP
D

dreamchaser

Broken In
L9 is available in local mobile stores like Themobilestore, or LG Shoppe, but will cost you 17k around, and yes, if you want apps, games etc go for android, and third Lumia 620 has a 1300mah battery while L9 has 2150mah, so if you want to last a whole day doing a lot of gaming, browsing etc then you better get the L9.

thanks a lot...am gonna buy my mobile possibly by march 2 or 3....thinking over on LG l9, HTC desire,sony xperia....
soon i will find the answer by the guidance of you ppl...i knw im thinking lot to buy a mobile ...cos its my hard earned money :p infact i dont earn much just around 10k with savings of 5 k fromlast month..so i just want to make sure i gt the rite mobile ..and "Tkin" i can see ur id available here whenevr i login hows that...through mobile or what ?

tkin

Back to school!!
thanks a lot...am gonna buy my mobile possibly by march 2 or 3....thinking over on LG l9, HTC desire,sony xperia....
soon i will find the answer by the guidance of you ppl...i knw im thinking lot to buy a mobile ...cos its my hard earned money :p infact i dont earn much just around 10k with savings of 5 k fromlast month..so i just want to make sure i gt the rite mobile ..and "Tkin" i can see ur id available here whenevr i login hows that...through mobile or what ?
I'm a bot :)

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
can i trsut LG as a brand :-? many asking not to opt for lg....if that's the case what model of sony will suit me...sony solo or sony go.....

There is a reason why we have this forum. So other take advice from "few" people who have real life and technical details and experience about stuff than "many" who have no idea what they are saying. no offense to anyone.

OP
D

dreamchaser

Broken In
There is a reason why we have this forum. So other take advice from "few" people who have real life and technical details and experience about stuff than "many" who have no idea what they are saying. no offense to anyone.
well, i am new here and haven't had any smartphone exp earlier..so i just wanna make sure the money which i buy for should worth it....and that's the reason i just ask ppl here in forum as well as my peers...thanks anyways..

Top Bottom