Sleeping Dogs

damngoodman999

damnbadman666
started playing from yesterday . Really cool game hacking cameras are bit confusing in the beginning now its fine .

PS: riding cars are like crap not like GTA , but riding sports bike are really fun so much speed .

abhidev

Human Spambot
Completed the game yesterday...simply awesome....I have to tell this...this game should be nominated for the GOTY award...gr8 graphics, gr8 gameplay, gr8 soundtracks and a mixture of many hit games like Batman, gta, just cause, nfs...

abhidev

Human Spambot
I played on med settings....with HD textures off...my CPU couldn't handle it and dropped the FPS to 10-15...on Med settings m getting 30-35fps....

rider

as Kratos
Y doesn't Wei has no serious gal friends ?

Because this game has more serious gameplay, and he is already having issues with his personal life as an undercover cop.

I played on med settings....with HD textures off...my CPU couldn't handle it and dropped the FPS to 10-15...on Med settings m getting 30-35fps....

man, your CPU is really very old to play, it just edges with minimum requirements.. sorry to say that but its true. :?
I'm getting upto 45 fps outdoor daylight in high texture on, all full settings, except shadows in medium.

dan4u

Took Off!!!
started playing from yesterday . Really cool game hacking cameras are bit confusing in the beginning now its fine .

PS: riding cars are like crap not like GTA , but riding sports bike are really fun so much speed .

car physics are best in gta till date, have you updated it too the latest patch v1.5, it addresses the camera and many other issues.....here's a List

rider

as Kratos
car physics are best in gta till date, have you updated it too the latest patch v1.5, it addresses the camera and many other issues.....here's a List

I know about that update, but as I said i finished the game long time ago, and have not faced any issue in game. It works like charm to me.

dan4u

Took Off!!!
I know about that update, but as I said i finished the game long time ago, and have not faced any issue in game. It works like charm to me.

if you enjoyed it then no problem, but every review on sleeping dogs gave certain camera angles as a con, this patch fixes it and it improves a lot of other things, anyways I'm yet to receive the game:wink:, I only played the demo.......

abhidev

Human Spambot
man, your CPU is really very old to play, it just edges with minimum requirements.. sorry to say that but its true. :?
I'm getting upto 45 fps outdoor daylight in high texture on, all full settings, except shadows in medium.

yea... i know that man :D

rider

as Kratos
if you enjoyed it then no problem, but every review on sleeping dogs gave certain camera angles as a con, this patch fixes it and it improves a lot of other things, anyways I'm yet to receive the game:wink:, I only played the demo.......

it's weird that I didn't noticed there is some this kinda con, its okay to update but keep in mind its of 7.2GB

dan4u

Took Off!!!
it's weird that I didn't noticed there is some this kinda con, its okay to update but keep in mind its of 7.2GB

nah I don't mind 7.2 GB :wink:, I downloaded sleeping dogs demo 2 days back, that was 3.5GB, got 1mbps UL connection

Dr. House

No Regrets
I played this game recently and it was really great experience for me. I love the movie like story of the game. Combats were similar to batman arkham games but much better than that. Lots of hardcore martial arts fighting, blood gore makes it an adult rated game.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Combat is indeed fun and don't play without HD Textures. THere's a world of difference right there.

Haven't really got into the story line. I guess it will take some time. I was driving cars over the whole city.

And the music is a good diversion from usual tracks you get to listen to in other games.

rider

as Kratos
Combat is indeed fun and don't play without HD Textures. THere's a world of difference right there.

Haven't really got into the story line. I guess it will take some time. I was driving cars over the whole city.

And the music is a good diversion from usual tracks you get to listen to in other games.
Yea! man texture pack is the soul of the graphics in this game. Soon you will get into the story after some main mission highlighted with green colour. Music tracks are incredible, I'm mean chinese rap songs, chinese soft songs :mrgreen: completely different environment than regular western platform, its more asian more us in this game, people walk on the left side and car have right side steering, putting agarbattis on shrines, hafta wasuli and all. The experience was truly amazing for me.

Top Bottom