Sleeping Dogs

ithehappy

Human Spambot
Lol, yeah, I'm on 17 th hour too. Don't know what I've done in those extra 5 hours though, other than killing cops and punching innocents :p
The poor part is, I've lost all my save games, because I've installed an Internet Security and you know...
Could anyone upload it kindly, 100%?

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
now stuck with playing poker .. I can't understand anything of this .. how come a person who never played poker can win this ?? or winning on this is nt necessary ? anyway, I'll try to learn poker .. . this game is making me learn another game ;-)

OP
Alok

Alok

Adventurer
^same happened with me in witcher 2 's dice poker ;-) what i understand that you need to make higher numbers than opponents:-|

ithehappy

Human Spambot
now stuck with playing poker .. I can't understand anything of this .. how come a person who never played poker can win this ?? or winning on this is nt necessary ? anyway, I'll try to learn poker .. . this game is making me learn another game ;-)
You have to lose buddy. Just keep hitting space until you have lost the game ;)

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
^^yeah, lose 2-3 times and make an offer after that. Good that I was not supposed to learn it before playing.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
^same happened with me in witcher 2 's dice poker ;-) what i understand that you need to make higher numbers than opponents:-|

You have to lose buddy. Just keep hitting space until you have lost the game ;)

Ok .. the poker thing went like this :

in first 2 rounds lost $ 1000 but I win the 3rd round and got $ 1000 back though I had to loose the last round ( the game was showing this ) for a bigger win and I did not read any poker tutorial .. just randomly selected cards and Voila ! I've wn at-least 1 round and the amount of money was same as before ;-)

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Completed the game but still I've one question - who is the boss of 18k ? Mr. Tong or someone else ?

Overall the game is very good for a GTA style open world game , the ending was pretty much predictable though and considering the story the game length is also OK.

iittopper

Wise Old Owl
Now I think ubisoft should change the name of upcoming watch dogs to something else.

what for?? Watch Dog still will be very hyped in 2013 . have already won too many E3 awards .

PS - Graphics of sleeping dogs do look most awesome when it is raining , makes me remember the E3 demo of watch dogs , look little similar ,,, so how do it compare to gta 4 ice enhancer 2.1 + high texture mod ?? I have not used any gta 4 mod , But if it is somewhat closer to that of sleeping dog i would love to roam in liberty city again !!

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
I would like to know the benchmark Result of GTA 4 with Ice Hancer and a SD at 1080p with everything maxed out .. there's a benchmark feature in this game and with everything set to max at 1080p I can get only ~19 FPS avg. ;-)

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
never benchmarked GTA 4 on HD6850 .. but will do so with ice hancer if possible.

BTW, is there any DLC I mean with added missions like fallout DLC released for this game ?

iittopper

Wise Old Owl
never benchmarked GTA 4 on HD6850 .. but will do so with ice hancer if possible.

BTW, is there any DLC I mean with added missions like fallout DLC released for this game ?

nopes no dlc with added mission . But more dlc is coming in the future which will let us to be in touch with the game for longer ..

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^ Ok .. Thanks for the info.

BTW, here gt some news ob SD DLC :

The first batch of DLC packs for Sleeping Dogs will be released in October.

The five packs, which range from offering new races and vehicles to adding new missions to the game, will be released periodically throughout the month.

First up, the Street Racer Pack will add a new car, bike and boat race, as well as a new Sting superbike, a Dragon Helmet and a Racing Jacket with extra protection against gun fire. This will be followed by the SWAT Pack, which will add 20 new, replayable cop missions, alongside a unique SWAT outfit and van. Then the new Tactical Soldier Pack will offer players the most powerful weapons and armour in the game, while the Community Gift Pack will be completely free and contain a surprise for players.

Read and Watch More ;-)
Sleeping Dogs October DLC Revealed - IGN

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
*farm9.staticflickr.com/8035/8039646065_5ce407a94f_c.jpg

*farm9.staticflickr.com/8042/8039753447_0f014c8687_c.jpg

*farm9.staticflickr.com/8452/8039839130_da15eab247_c.jpg

*farm9.staticflickr.com/8452/8039843314_0ac43f3198_c.jpg

*farm9.staticflickr.com/8177/8039582497_537e8d4a1f_c.jpg

akkies_2000

Journeyman
Flipkart has delivered my copy at my office on Saturday. Was out of station. Look forward to play this. Is it integrated into Steam during install? Worried as the drive where steam games get installed is full now. At the same time, being on steam brings so many discounts - i might buy some dlcs in future - upcoming zombies one.

Top Bottom