Site/Browser issue?

Status
Not open for further replies.

comrade

foreign return(0)
the following url works fine(sidebar navigation links are functioning) on both internet explorer and opera...but links arent functioning properly when i browser the same link thru firefox or any mozilla variants.
why is it so?

*www.karthickk.info/forum/

max_demon

IM AS MAD AS HELL!!
Offtopic

arrey , this is the 66600th thread , be happy !i was wating for my thread for 66600 , now i have to wait for 66660

navjotjsingh

Wise Old Owl
There is some issue with your theme. Ask the theme developer to fix it. Forum's a complete mess in Firefox as well as IE 6.

In Firefox, left sidebar links don't work and theme looks weird.
In IE 6, right portion is not showing.

This problem can only be rectified if we can see the theme files. Ask the theme developer to fix the theme or change the theme.

OP
comrade

comrade

foreign return(0)
actually the homepage includes two sidebars and one content window...for blog posts..theme is ok..but forum integration the content becomes two narrowed and need to scroll a lot..so i took off the second sidebar and extended the main content a bit.
it looks ok(not bad) bcoz atleast its hiding the default godaddy ads..
now if the sidebar links work properly in IE & opera.
but not the same case with firefox.we cant complain it as a theme bug bcoz it works on rival browsers other than fx.

OP
comrade

comrade

foreign return(0)
no when a new domain is registered they are offering free webspace of 5 gb and 250gb bw per month but at the expense of displaying banner ads at the top.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom