Singer Michael Jackson dies at 50

Status
Not open for further replies.

din

Tribal Boy
Yes, same thing happened in another forum too.

The controversies, whether they are all true or false, can never damage his image as a great singer / dancer.

I was never a great fan of him, but when I heard the news in the morning, I just couldn't believe it, I really hoped its some joke. Really felt sad.

I remember listening to his music when I was in college. Whatever it was, giving some sort of support ! Yes, I agree that sounds funny.

x3060

A LOTR fan
truly a sad day...i grew up listening to his songs...in fact the only western person i knew at that time was him....

RIP :(

eggman

I have Yolks not Brains!
I thought Music never dies....

:( :( :(

He created and changed POP music forever!!!! FOREVER!!!
OMG!!!I'm so sad!!!:((((

...just before what could've been the biggest comeback ever!!! WTF!!!!!!!!!!WHY??????????
btw, if you believed he is still Guilty of Child Molestation, then Good for you!!! You're the kind of dumbheads paparazzi survives on !!..Keep on Believeing

Aspire

Padawan
Oooh!!! I did upset a fan did I? Proven innocent? Bollocks. Ever seen a rich man get the punishment ever? Hardly.
He molested the kid, and thats the truth. It was his money and blind fans that led to his aquittal.

That's True
Even if he was the king of POP, maybe you guys are going to see him like Elvis Presley?
Who's Unconfirmed sightings are reported accross the World?

ionicsachin

Ambassador of Buzz
That's True
Even if he was the king of POP, maybe you guys are going to see him like Elvis Presley?
Who's Unconfirmed sightings are reported accross the World?

We are sharing our grief here. Why do you all bother to put ur heads here if u don't like him?

ajaybc

Youngling
RIP Jacky bhai.We miss you.

@all haters
We all know they were after his money when they accused him of molestation.One has got the chance to prove himself innocent when he is accused of anything.And MJ did it.
So still bashing him even after his death is just cruel.
So please.........please........F*** OFF **** HEADS.

eggman

I have Yolks not Brains!
I tried to listen to his songs and my heart filled with all kind of emotions!!! Such a great talented man....defiantly I'm gonna miss him

From another forum
MICHAEL JACKSON IN INDIA

Last edited:

nix

some MJ videos:

prison inmates dance to thriller: *www.youtube.com/watch?v=hMnk7lh9M3o

MJ dance moves: *www.youtube.com/watch?v=_mU8QoZMVOU

(LOL)indian thriller with subtitles: *www.youtube.com/watch?v=TtJRNyPK-lc

MJ moonwalk: *www.youtube.com/watch?v=s7MmEMrCRfc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom