Singer Michael Jackson dies at 50

Status
Not open for further replies.

krates

Be CoOl rAp RuLeZ !!!
*www.latemichaeljackson.com/ << dedicated site of his death....

He was a great dancer as well as singer..

ionicsachin

Ambassador of Buzz
Ohh my God, woke up this morning with a shock. He is unarguably the King of Pop. He has given a lot to music. His each song is beautiful. Its a big blow to music of all genre. He will always be alive in our hearts.

Considering that he molested a 13 year old boy, no tears would be shed from my side on his death.

RIP anyway.

That might be the problem why he faced an cardiac arrest. People like you around the world dont believe he is innocent. He has been proven innocent. Wiki it for the whole case details. Dont show ur half-minded concerns if u cant show them fully, u might play with fan's emotions, just like how i got angry with ur "Considering". Use ur freedom to speech somewhr else. Dont speak false if u dont have interest to know the truth.
Sorry

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
That might be the problem why he faced an cardiac arrest. People like you around the world dont believe he is innocent. He has been proven innocent. Wiki it for the whole case details.
Oooh!!! I did upset a fan did I? Proven innocent? Bollocks. Ever seen a rich man get the punishment ever? Hardly.
He molested the kid, and thats the truth. It was his money and blind fans that led to his aquittal.

Dont show ur half-minded concerns if u cant show them fully, u might play with fan's emotions, just like how i got angry with ur "Considering". Use ur freedom to speech somewhr else. Dont speak false if u dont have interest to know the truth.
Sorry
False eh? Yeah close your eyes and worship your idol. And peek random insults at people who disagree with you .. :shock:
And I had no intention of playing with fan emotions. :|

Last edited:

ionicsachin

Ambassador of Buzz
Oooh!!! I did upset a fan did I? Proven innocent? Bollocks. Ever seen a rich man get the punishment ever? Hardly.
He molested the kid, and thats the truth. It was his money and blind fans that led to his aquittal.

False eh? Yeah close your eyes and worship your idol. And peek random insults at people who disagree with you .. :shock:
And I had no intention of playing with fan emotions. :|

I dont care if i m banned, but **** YOU!!. He has 3 kids of his own. He never molested any kid. He was accused of molestation. "It was his money" for which he was accused of. He is proven innocent, and everybody knows he is innocent. Just coz he loves kids u all "haters" cant put ur nose into it.

He has lot more fans than u can ever imagine, and we all fans will always keep saying "**** YOU" to you. Today is a very bad day that a legend died, but i'll respect him and "**** YOU" to all those who disrespect. You want to talk about bad stuff, go open a thread "Michael Jackson is bad". You do are playing with my emotions...and everybody who loves Jackson is gonna say the same around the world.

Last edited:
Although I'm an ardent metal-head, I respect all artists across the world, it saddens me to hear about this :|
May he moonwalk in history forever...............

OP
NucleusKore

NucleusKore

TheSaint
It's a pity to see his death evoke such strong responses (apparently deleted). His contribution to music as an art will live on forever, just as certain other legends have done before him, like The Beatles, and Elvis Presley. It's always difficult to be different from the mainstream and succeed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom