Sify Broadband or Plug2Surf Query - Urgent

Status
Not open for further replies.

ghosh.deepan

Right off the assembly line
i'm not a heavy downloader.i only do chat,check mails and surf the net.now i want to use wireless internet on my laptop.actually i want to use airtel data card,reliance net connect card or tata indicom plug to surf etc.can anyone tell me which one would be better and cheaper for me and also usable outside kolkata(in around 50km range from kolkata).please help me. :confused:

navjotjsingh

Wise Old Owl
Go for Sify out of those 2 options. Problems in Sify occur mostly due to problems at Cable Operator Side and not because of Sify. They never restrict speeds in peak hours as reported in the thread. Plus if your cable operator is good, one can get problems fixed even at 8pm in night. Sorry...didn't find cable operator which works 24 hours but bsnl and mtnl don't fix problems at 8apm night. Only problem with Sify is that its too expensive.

They have 2 plans for 256Kbps Unlimited
Rs 915/month - (150MB/day limit during 8am - 10pm)
Rs 1122/month - (Totally Unlimited)

999 is exclusive of taxes...pls check complete price before buying. You can settle for 915 plan. 915 is inclusive all taxes.

din

Tribal Boy
amitskale said:
Guys,

I asked to the lady at tata indicom and she told me that the 999 unlimited plan indeed does exist for plug2surf (usb modem) and it's been recently launched.

She also told me that the previous plan of 1500 Rs. has been changed now and 999 Rs. unlimited has been introduced.

She also promised me to show the latest pamphlet of all these plans.

Regarding speed, she says that during the day time you could get upto 153 kbps and during the night time we could get upto 230 kbps.

Is all this information correct? Anybody using plug2surf pls confirm asap.

Regards,
Amit.

I didn't get that info yet. Not in their website too.

You could see the pamphlet with the 999 unlimited scheme ? Please post details if it is introduced.

OH, I see this

For Maharashtra & Goa Unlimited internet access with Unlimited Rs.1000 Rental Plan, No additional voice Rental

That is from the tata indicom site link

Plug 2 Surf - Tariff Details

I am from Kerala, so not for me :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom