ShutDown your Computer Automatically

Status
Not open for further replies.

sms_solver

In the zone
If u use WinXP or higher or even Win2000, you can automatically shutdown ur pc.

I follow this method to shutdown my PC. This way I don't have to bother about shuting down the PC at night
while I can enjoy the music played on mediaplayer.

Apply the following command at Run to do the job:
shutdown -s -t 1200

[ the last 1200 is (seconds) after which ur PC automatically shutsdown.]
The once trouble giving BlasterWorm also have used this command (i guess).

alib_i

Cyborg Agent
very old ..
but quite effective ..

and yes just in case you need to abort the countdown
shutdown -a

imgame

Broken In
sms_solver said:
The once trouble giving BlasterWorm also have used this command (i guess).

No it does not use this command to restart ur PC ....actually it does that as a very basic procedure of ur comp RPC crashes .....and u can see in services ->Remote procedure Call --> properties --> recovery .....default is restart the computer .

if u change it to something else it won't restart and choose the action specified by u in the drop down box !

Butterfly

Broken In
Folks ,

Thats it for shutting down "shutdown -s -t 1200" Letta mee tell ya , HOW TO TURN ON MY PC ON SPECIFIC TIME !

alib_i

Cyborg Agent
yo .. butterfly .. that's interesting..
i wud like to know if there is some way we can switch pc ON at a specified time.

well its possible to make a few changes in BIOS so that next time (if power supply is ON) you double click mouse, the PC starts

anybody here can give some softie which can do wht butterfly said

go4inet

In the zone
I never turn my system off myslef.

I download using flashget and flasghet shuts my system once the domnload s complete !

theone i like most !

simple :lol:

Butterfly

Broken In
ummmm, whats that suppose to mean "I never turn my system off myslef." i dint get ya , well topic is about how to switch on comp at a specifics given time , i guest am on right trck folks !

go4inet

In the zone
Butterfly said:
ummmm, whats that suppose to mean "I never turn my system off myslef." i dint get ya , well topic is about how to switch on comp at a specifics given time , i guest am on right trck folks !

Well Dude,

i was just talking abt FlashGet which give the options ! Okies.. here s wht u need !

I always tell you "Google is your best Pal ! Try Google b4 you post" you can see this on my siggy too.

Check This : *www.google.co.in/search?hl=en&q=shutdown+system+automatically&btnG=Google+Search&meta=

Regards,
Vinay

go4inet

In the zone
Butterfly said:
Dude,

Well goole is that a machine hahahhahaahha ! what kinf off hehehehh

Well, I cannot get ur reply well, I donno why u make some stupid replies as u made one now ?

Anyways, most of get our query solved @ Google.com and this is fact. So next time you really wanna know something goto : www.google.com and post ur questions.

Well you get imediate results than one present here.

And please be releavan to the replie you make.

Regards,
Vinay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom