Should sachin be sacked as like dada???????

Should sachin be sacked as like dada???????

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

rajas700

Youngling
Should sachin be sacked as like dada???????He get's a hundred by playing 15 matches and again he scores 10,15,5 runs in follwoing matches so Should sachin be sacked as like dada???????

Sourabh

Laptoping
No. Dada was sacked because there were better players than him who could take his batting spot. As with Sachin's case, I dont find any reason why he should be sacked. Even if you wanna sack him, whom would you give his place to in the ODI? Gautam Gambhir? He was picked in the Test Series and didnt even get a game. So why mess, Sachin should play and open throughtout the series. He always has performed. Even if he fails 15 times, the one time he plays he would make you win. Even if he doesnt, I would still have him in the team simply because if you remove Sachin from the team, The batting order appears hollow to me.

Biplav

In the zone
well: cud u actually remove sachin????
its easy to say but we all are forgetin its The Sachin
but ya its been a long time wen sachin played a big role in India`s victory.

mohit

The Hardware Labs
Sachin and sacked ??? People will come on the streets and kick the hell out of BCCI .. he is the god man .. doesnt matter if he doesnt perform but having him is enough to scare the mightiest of teams and to boost india's confidence.

Chirag

Cyborg Agent
Code:
Sachin and sacked ??? People will come on the streets and kick the hell out of BCCI .. he is the god man .. doesnt matter if he doesnt perform but having him is enough to scare the mightiest of teams and to boost india's confidence.

Totally Agreed. Sachin rocks(According to me).But I really hate cricket.

mehulved

18 Till I Die............
Do remember when sachin was fined for ball tempering? People were out on streets then. If he's sacked there might be riots in Mumbai.

OP
R

rajas700

Youngling
Sourabh said:
No. Dada was sacked because there were better players than him who could take his batting spot. As with Sachin's case, I dont find any reason why he should be sacked. Even if you wanna sack him, whom would you give his place to in the ODI? Gautam Gambhir? He was picked in the Test Series and didnt even get a game. So why mess, Sachin should play and open throughtout the series. He always has performed.
Even if he fails 15 times, the one time he plays he would make you win.
Even if he doesnt, I would still have him in the team simply because if you remove Sachin from the team, The batting order appears hollow to me.

Then we can win a match once in a 15 match???I am not against sachin but such question gose on media's ,magazine and daily's.

VD17

Journeyman
Hell i couldnt see sachin in a 'god'-like role in cricket since ages... all he has there is a fat paycheck and a hell lot of endorsements... if these BCCI whiners can sack the most successful captain in india's cricketing history, why not dump this one-time wonder too?

shwetanshu

Cyborg Agent
chirag said:
Code:

Totally Agreed. Sachin rocks(According to me).But I really hate cricket.
i also agree.. saurav's exclusion only saw kolkata on streets, sachin's will will start danga phasad in india

Netjunkie

In the zone
@rajas700

Think about it in your personal opinion, dont we all know why media focusses on certain insignificant issues ??

One match winning innings from him at this stage will come as a slap in the face for all his critics.

I personally feel he still has a lot of cricket left in him.

kato

Karthiksn
See even though he got out he scored a century and u cant blame a single guy if team fails remember its a team if they loose its everyones not a single guy who just had a bad day(not talking about players having bad years - i guess u know who i m talking about :wink: )

mail2and

Walking, since 2004.
Sachin can't be sacked becuase:

1) He has 14k runs in ODI cricket. Some of the "greats" of the game haven't got those many runs in both forms combined. Two times over.

2) He provides psychological support to the team. His presence in the team is enough for the other ppl to feel secure.

3) He has one of the best cricketing brains in the world. He provides great support to the captain of the team.

4) He is a wonderful fielder and a great runner between the wickets. Ganguly can't field for toffee.

5) Well his average has been 45 since 2002 and we say he is in "bad" form. People like Younis Khan don't even average that in ODIs and we say they are in sublime form.

6) Having played a bit of cricket myself, I can tell you that match practice is prime. Sachin needs to play lots and lots of Ranji Trophy cricket to get back the magic touch. I'm sure he'll do that when the new season begins. Even local club cricket will help. Kanga Leagure, for example, is the perfect tournament to test your technique and tighten your defence.

shwetanshu

Cyborg Agent
hey andy i love ur 4 the point... anywayz i had same two points which i wrote in my blog and was about to write em here but u beat me to it.

Ganguly can neither field or run between the wickets which costs the team many runs

U

unvisible

Sachin did it again

one more century on flat wickets

wow

i can also play on flat wickets guyz and if given chance to open the innings ,i will make more hundreds than him

drgrudge

Another Brick in the Wall
mail2and said:
He provides psychological support to the team. His presence in the team is enough for the other ppl to feel secure.
Hmm.. you guys talk abt the psychological support? Why dont you have a psychologist in the playing 11 instead of Sachin? Any one who is selected in the 11 should justify his selection or should not be selected.

mail2and said:
He is a wonderful fielder and a great runner between the wickets. Ganguly can't field for toffee.
Sachin is a average fielder *IMO*. He has a good arm and his throw is good.
Agreed Ganguly doesnt feild good, his running sucks, etc.. but compare him with Dravid, Laxman, Kumble, Sehwag, then perhaps he is not worlds apart from the other members of the Indian Cricket Team.

mail2and said:
Well his average has been 45 since 2002 and we say he is in "bad" form. People like Younis Khan don't even average that in ODIs and we say they are in sublime form.
How much matches has Sachin won for India and How much did Younis did for Pakistan? And yeah you need to complete the job, not just score 198265074657 runs and still not good enough to win.

I am saying Sachin is not good. If he continues to play good, there is no reason why anyone should take abt sacking him :d

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom