Should I take a teacher's job ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
So am sitting idle at my home, just doing nothing all day. Now there is one vacancy for a temporary teacher in Chemistry for class 11 and 12.

Should I take the job ? :D

confused

Evolving Rapidly...
well u gotta handle them properly, otherwise tere sir pe chad jayege..... in my engg college, the chem sir is the bakra.... there is a carnival atmosphere in the chem class.

OP
Faun

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Yep go for it.. Would be nice experience..
thats wat am thinkin :p
well u gotta handle them properly, otherwise tere sir pe chad jayege..... in my engg college, the chem sir is the bakra.... there is a carnival atmosphere in the chem class.
lol...
If you can teach, go for it. Who knows, other than a quick buck, you might find yourself enjoying it too. :D
:p
yeah you should go for it, you will enjoy teaching studs who enjoy in your class and call you bakra :D
seems good

So I will go for the job, i hope i'll learn something good out of it.
Thanks guys.

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
lol T go for it.

And recco the kids some Korean horror movies and wierd music and game OSTs. The kids will be in control like that :D. Also tell them to play STALKER and give them one tip per day!

Ok jokes apart, take the job. You will earn some money for yourself and.... :))

ravi_9793

TechTin.com
Yes, go for it.
I remember, I never liked inorganic chemistry in my class 11-12. However physical and organic chemistry is interesting.

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
T, what is your profile?

Besides, I tell u one thing.Go for advertising. U r best in it. (Was in my mind for a long time, aj mauka mila to bol dia)

If for some extra bucks, go for it.

red_devil

Back!
arrey T, lele ...
dont wait for WT...those buggers might not call march ppl on time (ie march)...it might get delayed further..

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
arrey T, lele ...
dont wait for WT...those buggers might not call march ppl on time (ie march)...it might get delayed further..

Yeah, take up whatever you can get your hands on, seems to be the case. You also waiting for something? :p

NucleusKore

TheSaint
Let me tell you something, No work experience in life is wasted. First of all do you like teaching? You may not have given this much thought, or simply may not know the answer yet.

Ask yourself a few questions
Do you like simplifying things for people/friends?
Do you have a knack of making hard to understand concepts easy to grasp?
If the answer to those two questions is yes, then the teacher is IN you. You might have unknowingly been helping a lot of your friends at school with subjects.

If you just want to take the post for the heck of it, or the money, forget it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom