Should I Sell Galaxy S2 for 25k?

rickson23

The Pirate King
I have an oppurtunity to sell my samsung galaxy s2 which is 3months old for Rs 25000(purchased 28000).
I feel the phone size is big for me also the battery is very poor ( even other phones are worse)
Despite having Several features( AUTO-ROTATION,SYNC,SENSORS to name a few) i have to turn them off to save battery (most of you too).
but I find the UI very smooth and also every app is compatible with S2 and runs smoothly.
If I where to sell what others phones can i buy for 25k or less?
Which have better battery then S2 and bit smaller in size like the Sony Xperia Range and HTC-ONE-V?
or how about wait for windows 8?

I'm going to Dubai in 15days may be I can find more Range of phones There like Samsung FOCUS which is not available here ( not sure if its avialaible there?)

cacklebolt

Ambassador of Buzz
wow...never wondered someone would want to get rid off S2...

same thought :shock: and who is giving you 25k for it??sell it off immediately coz it sell for 26k sometimes nowadays.
but i still dont get it???why on earth do you want to get rid of an s2???
want battery saving tips??

OP
R

rickson23

The Pirate King
I'm sure i'll sell it for 25k.
To save battery all features has to be turned off, brightness set to zero.
Then fr a moment think guys, whats s point in having in the most gorgeous amoled display when u set it to zero to save battery.

I might buy a new phone which is again S2 bcz I love the mighty power of this phone.. Anyways i will be getting close to MRP.

But my question is " Is there anything out there better than S2? "
No not S3...Too big for me

rider

as Kratos
HTC ONE V has the best battery backup upto 10 hours of 3G talktime according to GSM arena and the price is only 15.5 on HS18

OP
R

rickson23

The Pirate King
I'm open to windows.. Could even wait for windows8..
Selling 4month old S2 and buy new for approx same price does make sense for me.

Need screen size of 4inch max.
Does windows8 support video calling?

I'l be buying next phone in Dubai.
I guess there should be some phones available in Dubai which aren't available here.
May be i can buy from there and use here without any limitations

aroraanant

Explorer
You are getting 25k for a 3months old S2, man just don't think much and sell it.
You can get Xperia S for 27k, someone told here on TDF that One S is available for 28.5k which is also a great deal.

rider

as Kratos
You are getting 25k for a 3months old S2, man just don't think much and sell it.
You can get Xperia S for 27k, someone told here on TDF that One S is available for 28.5k which is also a great deal.

dude, Xperia S is costing just 26k by applying bank coupon on ebay.in

OP
R

rickson23

The Pirate King
Ya Its a good deal.. But which will i buy later? One S and Xperia S both r bigger than S2 difficult to operate in 1 hand

Is it reliable to buy from EBAY? Are they brand new?
Where to get discount coupons?

pulkitpopli2004

Cyborg Agent
I have an oppurtunity to sell my samsung galaxy s2 which is 3months old for Rs 25000(purchased 28000).
I feel the phone size is big for me also the battery is very poor ( even other phones are worse)
Despite having Several features( AUTO-ROTATION,SYNC,SENSORS to name a few) i have to turn them off to save battery (most of you too).
but I find the UI very smooth and also every app is compatible with S2 and runs smoothly.
If I where to sell what others phones can i buy for 25k or less?
Which have better battery then S2 and bit smaller in size like the Sony Xperia Range and HTC-ONE-V?
or how about wait for windows 8?

I'm going to Dubai in 15days may be I can find more Range of phones There like Samsung FOCUS which is not available here ( not sure if its avialaible there?)

see if u seriously need good battery backup go to MOTO atrix 2 ... and sell it ASAP for 25k.

ajaymailed

In the zone
There are custom made higher capacity batteries and back covers for these smartphones right ? they cost around 3 to 4K.
look here
Samsung Galaxy S2 Batteries :: MobileFun India

Mugen 3200 mAH battery
*in.mobilefun.com/30564-mugen-battery-back-cover---samsung-galaxy-s2---3200-mah.htm
should run for three days despite heavy usage.

Last edited:

aroraanant

Explorer
Ya Its a good deal.. But which will i buy later? One S and Xperia S both r bigger than S2 difficult to operate in 1 hand

Is it reliable to buy from EBAY? Are they brand new?
Where to get discount coupons?
There are new ones as well as imported hansdests on ebay, its written there in the details.
Just subscribe to ebay mails, you will get coupons in that.
If you feel 4.3" is big for you then opt for 4" or a 3.7" phone.

OP
R

rickson23

The Pirate King
There are custom made higher capacity batteries and back covers for these smartphones right ? they cost around 3 to 4K.
look here
Samsung Galaxy S2 Batteries :: MobileFun India

Mugen 3200 mAH battery
Mugen Battery & Back Cover - Samsung Galaxy S2 - 3200 mAh :: MobileFun India
should run for three days despite heavy usage.

I dont think its really True..Everybody who spends 25-30k wouldnt mind spending 3k more for such a battery,havent heard about it anywhere yet..
what you think guys ?

How much should be the value of 1yr used Iphone4 16gb with minor scratches

Top Bottom