Should i get BB 9220 ????

sayan8

()==[:::::::::> ◖(◣ ◢)◗
My birthday is comming.I'm planning of getting a new phone.. I have a Galaxy Y which is abt 1.2 yrs old and i am sick of it , flashing custom rom etc.....
I have a budget of strictly 10.5k.... Rcently isaw my sisters BB 9360 and i fell in love with it:razz:.. So im thinking of getting a bb only for the BBM and whats app function...

So i hav thought about BB 9220..:razz:
I hav a question that will i be abl use internet packs such as rs 14 in aircel and does it support java??
It doesnt maatter 3g or 2g to me...

??

manishjha18

In the zone
blackberry --not a good idea..its not fast. and you would need to take a rs 400 plan -prepaid or rs 600 or 700 plan for postpaid to get full internet service with bb service at least in vodafone.
personally i would have opted for windows phone...

aroraanant

Explorer
I won't suggest you to buy BB specially 9220.
Save some more money and get a good android phone from HTC or Samsung or Sony.

pulkitpopli2004

Cyborg Agent
9220 is not advisable.. better go for 9320 if you really want BB..

and yes there is one way in which you can access the normal internet plan of 99rs like we use in other mobile brands.. bt you have to unlock your phone somehow.

NoasArcAngel

Wise Old Owl
My birthday is comming.I'm planning of getting a new phone.. I have a Galaxy Y which is abt 1.2 yrs old and i am sick of it , flashing custom rom etc.....
I have a budget of strictly 10.5k.... Rcently isaw my sisters BB 9360 and i fell in love with it:razz:.. So im thinking of getting a bb only for the BBM and whats app function...

So i hav thought about BB 9220..:razz:
I hav a question that will i be abl use internet packs such as rs 14 in aircel and does it support java??
It doesnt maatter 3g or 2g to me...

??

if you are sick of android... take a look at wp... or get an iphone 3gs .. ?

Top Bottom