Should I Buy the PSP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pathik

Google Bot
@Rohan, Congrats.
*www.gamespot.com/games.html?type=t...x_type=all&sortdir=asc&tag=browse;category;10
Follow the above link when you need to make a game choice.

Sharx

Xenophobic..!!
Wow!!congrats man!!
Don forget to share ur experience with us..;)
On a second note,can we get a modded one in bangalore??:cool:

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
@rohan , post a little review when you get the gadget , i am very much interested in buying one (and i want the slim one), post abt if any difficulty you faced with the modded slim.

pm me ur yahoo id , that will be gr8.

OP
rohan_mhtr

rohan_mhtr

Most wanted
OK , got hold of the psp yesterday night and believe me , the gadget is amazingly sexy . Looks litter bigger to be a pmp but fits perfectly in my hands . I will definately write a shot review of it but only after using it for a week or so .But anyway , I really think that my money is well spent.
Got psp slim (modded) for 8.6k with bill and a 4gb card for 1.9k (without bill) .one game came free ,daxtor .

girish.g

respect mah authoritah!!
OK , got hold of the psp yesterday night and believe me , the gadget is amazingly sexy . Looks litter bigger to be a pmp but fits perfectly in my hands . I will definately write a shot review of it but only after using it for a week or so .But anyway , I really think that my money is well spent.
Got psp slim (modded) for 8.6k with bill and a 4gb card for 1.9k (without bill) .one game came free ,daxtor .

congrats dude for ypur purchase

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
hey...what kinda card does the psp support?m2 or memory stick?i m strung between the ps2 and the psp..dunno which to go for..do u get pirated umd discs?

teknoPhobia

t3h g04t
^^^Don't talk about piracy, and the PSP supports MS Pro Duo. Go for the PSP only if you plan to game on the move, otherwise the PS2 is better.

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
uhh..okk...can we play games on the psp at a lower price??.. :D

and rohan..review please..quick quick.. :D

update it as u go along..but at least give us an insight or a first look

teknoPhobia

t3h g04t
Yes, you can play games at a "lower" price :p, also, you will find lots of reviews online, my experience, in short:

Pros: Gaming, Music, Video, wi fi, did I mention gaming?:p
Cons:Size, no in built memory.

lovemeall26

Broken In
Hi everyone,
Can anyone guide me as to how to put music videos in my PSP. I have coverted the .mpeg files into .mp4 files, but after pasting the coverted .mp4 into the PSP,it still does not show the video files. Hence, what is the right format of .mp4 that works in it and where should it be pasted inside the PSP. I heard there is a sortware that proper coversion. Please do help me,
thanks
lovemeall26

hullap

Cyborg Agent
Hi everyone,
Can anyone guide me as to how to put music videos in my PSP. I have coverted the .mpeg files into .mp4 files, but after pasting the coverted .mp4 into the PSP,it still does not show the video files. Hence, what is the right format of .mp4 that works in it and where should it be pasted inside the PSP. I heard there is a sortware that proper coversion. Please do help me,
thanks
lovemeall26
Download PspVideo9 from *www.pspvideo9.com/
PSP Video 9 is a free PSP video conversion and management application. It can convert regular PC video files (avi, mpeg, etc) into PSP video files, as well as manage/copy these PSP video files between your PC and PSP.

OP
rohan_mhtr

rohan_mhtr

Most wanted
Ok guys , thanks to all of you , all the imformation provided by you was indeed very helpful . And ya , even i like games to be cheap and finding psp games was little troublesome since all games cost more then 1k , but guys you must make full use of internet , you know what i am talking about right :D .Ok currently playing patapon and god of war coo , both are really stunning games . The video and music quality is really up to the mark and among the best .You can spend hours with this gizmo without getting bored . I am currently writing its review but will post it only after friday since i am out of town for three days , travelling .( thank god i have my psp with me)

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
gr888...waiting for it...hopefully..SE comes out with a psp phone too :D

wats the maximum memory that it can support?..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom