should i buy iphone 4s

kamal_saran

android lover
hey everybuddy, i'm kamal from punjab. I want suggestions from you that should i buy iphone 4s or not. First of all i'm not a apple fanboy. I Am more lean towards android but this offer made me thought to get iphone. Okay now offer is that my one friend is gonna get iphone 4s from u.s. He need money. So he offered me to sell that iphone 4s for 15k after unlocking. Now my question is this that after unlocking will all sims are gonna work in that and also what about warranty :) please give your valuable suggestions . . And sorry one last query can i get a used xperia neo v for max. 12k :)

Omi

-=[-_-]=-
15K are you sure? forget warranty if its not registered, apple provides a world wide warranty but you should have a proper bill.

OP
K

kamal_saran

android lover
first , thanks bro for quick reply. About phone he told me that it's original so if i got bill of phone then will it have same warranty in india. Will unlocking affect warranty in any way .

OP
K

kamal_saran

android lover
from you guys suggestions i think i rather not take risk buying it. I think i'm gonna buy a used neo v. Can you guys tell me that which one should i go for neo v or defy. . . :) as it's time to forget iphone 4s :)

aroraanant

Explorer
4S for 15K !!!! Are you sure...
Dude its an awesome deal...go n grab it.He is your friend so I don't he is gonna cheat you and give you some piece of crap.
Or just PM me his details I will go n grab it...he he he ;)

OP
K

kamal_saran

android lover
@aroraanant, bro he also have to get it from another person. And i'm not a apple fanboy. I just put this query because he wants to buy it. I 'm gonna go for xperia neo v or defy . . .if i can get neo v in 12k used. Otherwise defy is only choice :)

anyone plz tell me can i get a used xperia neo v in 12k and is it better than defy. I will be more in modding and rom stuff. So will support for neo v increase with time :)

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
the phone may be of 15k & unlocked for all sims(micro sims) but don't expect a official warranty & bill from Apple.

abhidev

Human Spambot
get the phone and sell it to someone else for 25-30k and enjoy the profit and buy yourself a neo :D

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
It looks like your friend is getting it for $199 from a carrier (and ignore the 2yr contract). Make it very clear to him that you will pay 15k only after inspecting the piece and checking if it is authentic or not. If you are to pay in advance, then you better get a droid here.

OP
K

kamal_saran

android lover
@desibond bro , i changed my mind about buying it . Now i am gonna go for android . . Which one to buy between defy , neo v, play, or any htc phone. I want a good battery life and normal camera which can compete with n73 and also custom rom support :) waiting for your suggestion.

abhidev

Human Spambot
@desibond bro , i changed my mind about buying it . Now i am gonna go for android . . Which one to buy between defy , neo v, play, or any htc phone. I want a good battery life and normal camera which can compete with n73 and also custom rom support :) waiting for your suggestion.

hey checkout new Defy+....almost at same cost but with newer OS(gingerbread), better battery and 1gHz proccy...not sure if its a best buy

OP
K

kamal_saran

android lover
i'm inclined more towards xperia neo v as it has newer generation processor and secondary camera and mini hdmi port. . . Ics official :) whats your thinking .

Top Bottom