Sharing of a bit of Joy with TDF Friends...

kg11sgbg

Indian Railways - The Vibrant and Moving INDIA
Well @TDF Friends,
I have got a lottery of Rs.6,990/-(A Milagrow TabTob 7.16 PRO 8GB Tablet as GRAND PRIZE) from Milagrow HumanTech ;courtesy: Infibeam V-Day Tech Quiz Contest,held in Facebook.
I was a participant in the quiz.
Many of us were FULLY correct,but by GOD'S GRACE(LUCK!!! SHEER LUCK!!!):mrgreen::wink: and the GOOD Wishes of well wishers Friend, it was I who was chosen as the GRAND PRIZE winner:shock:.

Thank you all well wishers @TDF Friends.

Thank you Facebook.
Thank you Infibeam.
Thank you Milagrow HumanTech.

Irony is that I have 3 Tablets with me at present.

1. VeeDee E-10
2. Iberry AUXUS AX01
3. Milagrow TabTop 7.16 8GB PRO (may be ORDINARY or simply a BUDGET TAB,but still it's a Prize!!! And completely FREEEEE!!!)

Thanks to all my Friends.

OP
kg11sgbg

kg11sgbg

THANK YOU:high5::---> @samudragupta,
@Sarath,
@Gearbox,
@Rishi

Shall definitely upload pics.
Actually one CON is that Milagrow HumanTech have already shipped the Tablet but by SPEED POST:evil:!!!...
It has already reached Kolkata Airport, Tomorrow or Day-after-Tomorrow I shall have it.
They have given me the SPEED POST NO. also for Tracking my Tablet shipment ...

draco21

Dragon...Dragon...Dragon.
though i dont know you, still congrats friend :)

i never get so lucky but still keep trying (Hoping to get lucky some day)

freshseasons

King of my own Castle
See unlucky us who have to keeping buying ipad retina display while you get things free. Congratulation nevertheless, :D Enjoy it with responsibility.

OP
kg11sgbg

kg11sgbg

You already have tablet (iberry i guess) , right?

Not only Iberry(AX01) but also VeeDee E-10(Both were purchased)

Actually Friend,I had to go through a TREMENDOUS MENTAL AGONY nearly the whole of 2012,as I was awaiting to lay my hands on the crapware Ubisl@t* 7 from Fu**wind (DaT@w!nd a.k.a Cheatwaind),by prepaying an amount of Rs.3000/- to them on January 2012.
At least got back my REFUND of money Rs.3000/-(without any Interest) that too with the help from Resolve Consumer Complaints Quickly | Online Consumer Forum | Akosha

GOD must have seen the event and "soothed" me from above....

Congrats tablet king :D
Thank YOU Tenida!

Boss, I am only a "proja" not any "Raja or Gaja"...:p

Your outstanding reviews on Micromax Tab,and also other gadgets earned you to be the actual king.Though issues/problems of Micromax tabs are also rising these days,according to various Forum members writing on the "Service and RMA watch" section.
One query,How about KARBONN Smart Tab 8? One of my Friend is keen on buying it,since he owns a KARBONN mobile also(Android ver.,don't remember the model no.) and is very much satisfied with it.
though i dont know you, still congrats friend :)

i never get so lucky but still keep trying (Hoping to get lucky some day)
Surely,you will Friend.May be something MORE EXTRAVAGANT!!!:wink:

See unlucky us who have to keeping buying ipad retina display while you get things free. Congratulation nevertheless, :D Enjoy it with responsibility.
I shall,keep it with responsibility.But Friend don't treat yourself as a Unlucky one.Each and ever one of us has UP's & DOWN's in Life (EVEN THE CASE FOR "TATAS";"AMBANIS";"BILL GATES";"MITTALS";"BIRLAS";"DELL";....and the likes).We only look at their "exterior" outlandish lives,but what is happening at their interior(LUCK,FATE,AGONY,COMMOTION,ENEMITY,RIVALRY,...) we never heed to that.They are the "elites" but NOT ANY ABSOLUTE peace/loved/supreme powered Human lives.

Thank YOU all Friends...

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
Congrats...

b/w you sure its free. by rule 30% cost of any prize item should be paid by the winner as tax. Check it out.

Long back when I got Logitech 5.1 speakers as prize and had to pay 2500/- while receiving it :(

b/w congrats again.

OP
kg11sgbg

kg11sgbg

Congrats..You had to buy 2 tabs to get this one for free :p
Thank You Nandu.
Buddy,think about the Datawind carnage I had to go/bear with last year:oops:

Congrats man.
Thank You.

Lol awesome!
Congo :D
Thank you techfreak.

:wub::owned:

Congrats...

b/w you sure its free. by rule 30% cost of any prize item should be paid by the winner as tax. Check it out.

Long back when I got Logitech 5.1 speakers as prize and had to pay 2500/- while receiving it :(

b/w congrats again.

Thank You rhitwick.
In my case I am not paying a single "paise" ,but a compromise has to be made which I had to bear.
Milagrow HumanTech is sending the TabTop 7.16 PRO 8GB through "Govt. Speed Post"/"India Speed Post"(I am much worried about the care and packaging of the Tablet???How the post deptt. will handle!@#@#$????...)
When I queried about the nature of delivery to Milagrow,they answered me that there are certain issues regarding "Sales Tax" of delivering such electronic products in West Bengal ,so & so,...thus they are sending it through Speed Post.They have even given me the EMS No. for tracking the package.

JamesTryForYou

In the zone
Congrats man:). Even I've won a Nokia N8 and HTC One X in the past. So I can sense the excitement you may be experiencing...;-)
Have fun with your gadget.:-D

Top Bottom