Share your experience of help you got from total strangers!

flyingcow

Shibe
No. It didn't happen after that.
but you should have definitely got it checked,for your own safety
health b4 wealth :)

Did any random stranger girl asked you out or talked good stuff to you ??
never happened and i dont think it ever will, girls dont usually ask you out (esp. in india)
but once a girl praised me for my epic badminton skills, she was in the same batch but was a stranger...

abhidev

Human Spambot
Once while going to the office... Getting a rickshaw every morning is such a pain in the a$$ :mad: ....its always first come first serve basis or on the will of the auto driver ...a girl who was also waiting for the auto(have seen her few times) got the auto and offered me to drop by and didn't even let me share the fare
..I thanked her and insisted that next time it would be my turn to pay the fare :D

OP
rhitwick

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
Once while going to the office... Getting a rickshaw every morning is such a pain in the a$$ :mad: ....its always first come first serve basis or on the will of the auto driver ...a girl who was also waiting for the auto(have seen her few times) got the auto and offered me to drop by and didn't even let me share the fare
..I thanked her and insisted that next time it would be my turn to pay the fare :D
Kinda in same line my next share.

It was rainy season in Thane, Mumbai. Time was at around 8PM. I got out of office and went to auto stand (well, 'stand' by name only but no actual stop so no shade). Suddenly it started raining. I had umbrella but it was raining so heavily that I got soaked totally.
In the meantime I was trying to catch autos but none agreed to stop or to go my place.
Then I saw one girl coming my office gate, she came near the auto stand. This time an auto stopped as soon as she signaled. I was really pissed off and frustrated as another auto got out and I had no idea how long I had to wait in rain.
But I saw the auto stopping going couple of meters and the girl waving to me. I went and she asked if I stay near "Happy valley" as she's also going that way and can drop me nearby. I thanked her and entered the auto. She later(during the auto ride) told me that she had seen me near the area and thought of giving me lift as I was getting wet in rain.

Well, thanks to the girl I got relief of a lot of distress. She actually had no reason to do that, right? Who gives lift to unknown men at night when you are traveling alone and when you are a girl! But she trusted me and I'm thankful to her.

Top Bottom