Sell cpu

Status
Not open for further replies.

abhidev

Human Spambot
Hii guys.....I am thinking of selling my old pc components. So if you guys know any vendor or shop based in Mumbai who would buy these components then please let me know. Any contact of that shop or vendor would be helpful.

Last edited:

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
^^ Why every time you end up with such BIG BAD BOLD fonts? edit the post & lower the font size. remove the font boldness.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
If you post in Big and Bold fonts - it's like shouting and also looks like as a poster of some kind of advertisement rather than a simple forum post.

Besides your thread title is all wrong ( it should be Sell pc ) and it's also on wrong section - it should be Hardware Q&A or on bazaar section ( if you are interested in selling within forum members ).

you need suggestion in selling your rig not buying PC Components / Configurations section is all about buying but not selling something.

I've warned you on a previous post of yours not to post in wrong section.

So from next time post in proper font size and post in proper forum section also or be prepare for infraction.

OP
abhidev

abhidev

Human Spambot
If you post in Big and Bold fonts - it's like shouting and also looks like as a poster of some kind of advertisement rather than a simple forum post.

Besides your thread title is all wrong ( it should be Sell pc ) and it's also on wrong section - it should be Hardware Q&A or on bazaar section ( if you are interested in selling within forum members ).

you need suggestion in selling your rig not buying PC Components / Configurations section is all about buying but not selling something.

I've warned you on a previous post of yours not to post in wrong section.

So from next time post in proper font size and post in proper forum section also or be prepare for infraction.

First of all.....the font was bold and big just to highlight.....and besides that if there is restriction to format the post ...then the editor provided shouldn't have so many options at the first place....I don't know why its a big deal....

About the thread title I don't want to sell my entire pc...its only my cpu(all the parts that make up a cpu)....also if you read my post....i had asked for the contacts of vendors and shops based in mumbai where i can go and sell them....i don't think any of the forum members would be interested in buying the old stuff....

I admit that its in a wrong section...but then it was posted before you corrected me....so sorry for that...well I must say that you are rude dude.....didn't expected this thing from a forum like Think Digit....

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
you can highlight a certain part of your post or a line ( which is important ) but not all of it.

You've not highlighted anything instead you made the complete post in big fonts and later you edited that.

What do you think ? people don't read post which is in normal font or what ?

Hii guys.....I am thinking of selling my old pc components. So if you guys know any vendor or shop based in Mumbai who would buy these components then please let me know. Any contact of that shop or vendor would be helpful.

It's clear from this line you wanted to sell several pc components and many people refer their hole rig as cpu. So if you only want to sell the cpu you should have told in the first post that you want to sell the cpu not pc components.

well I'm not rude and not being rude with you - you have posted in wrong section not only one time but twice ( only 4 days gap between two threads ) and I've moved your threads into right section.

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/hardware-q/133271-overclocking-r5770-1gb.html psoted on Gamerz Section 25-10-2010

and this thread started on 29-10-2010

So looks like you intentionally violating forum rules.

You are not a new member - you signed in sep 2009 and has 123 post counts.

Have not you read forum rules ?

Last edited:
OP
abhidev

abhidev

Human Spambot
you can highlight a certain part of your post or a line ( which is important ) but not all of it.

You've not highlighted anything instead you made the complete post in big fonts and later you edited that.

What do you think ? people don't read post which is in normal font or what ?

It's clear from this line you wanted to sell several pc components and many people refer their hole rig as cpu. So if you only want to sell the cpu you should have told in the first post that you want to sell the cpu not pc components.

well I'm not rude and not being rude with you - you have posted in wrong section not only one time but twice ( only 4 days gap between two threads ) and I've moved your threads into right section.

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/hardware-q/133271-overclocking-r5770-1gb.html psoted on Gamerz Section 25-10-2010

and this thread started on 29-10-2010

So looks like you intentionally violating forum rules.

You are not a new member - you signed in sep 2009 and has 123 post counts.

Have not you read forum rules ?

Don't I have the right to decide how my post should look....or for that too you have rules???

About the thread...its all in the title...and when the title says CPU....then it is implied that my thread description is referring to the old pc components of my CPU and not the whole rig.

And about the incorrect section and the 4 days gap......i may not always get time to visit the forum daily...as i do visit few times a week....

And about violating rules...frankly speaking I don't have too much time to fool around doing something intentionally...I visit this forum coz I find it informative....

Also talking about being rude...then check out your statement buddy

"So from next time post in proper font size and post in proper forum section also or be prepare for infraction."

What does this sound like to you???

asingh

Aspiring Novelist
Abhidev, relax and take a step back. TopGear and all of us, just try to maintain some decorum and civil respect on TDF. The reason we do not post all lines of a singular post in bold, because it is net/cyber etiquette not to do so. 99% of the users here will feel that you are "shouting". What will result in this -- no one will reply to your query. It is perfectly understandable that you might not be aware of this. Not asking you to go back and correct it, just be a bit wary in the future.

See it as similar to switching off the ringer inside cinema halls...! Not mandatory but highly respectful. :)

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^ thanks - Nice explanation .

About the thread...its all in the title...and when the title says CPU....then it is implied that my thread description is referring to the old pc components of my CPU and not the whole rig.

old pc components of your cpu = that means you want to sell the cpu part by part - like the heat spreader, cpu core, pins etc. :grin:

or you are thinking about cpu related components like mobo, ram, etc. with the cpu itself - I guess the second one is right though.

The words in Red is just a little warning !

And about the incorrect section and the 4 days gap......i may not always get time to visit the forum daily...as i do visit few times a week....

And about violating rules...frankly speaking I don't have too much time to fool around doing something intentionally...I visit this forum coz I find it informative....

I mean you have posted two threads in wrong section only in 4 days gap.

Try to think it like this - you may not always get time to drive in the road daily but when you do you have to abide by all traffic rules - you just can not drive your vehicle in any lane you please.

OP
abhidev

abhidev

Human Spambot
@asingh : Thanx for ur kind reply and i'll make sure that i'll take care of the rules next time i post anything...

@topgear: y do u want to show off so much....just don't go on the literal meaning buddy:-D

@ abhidev - because guys like you never wants do the right thing - from now on I'll specially watch every post made by you.

Last edited by a moderator:

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Hello...abhidev,
First Relax....
Q Pls mention the components u wish to sell?

Yes,Bazaar is the best section to post ur thread for buying/selling...coz mentally any user will go on Bazaar section to buy/sell.....

Asingh & Topgear....r hardware gurus in thinkdigit...u will get all your doubts solved
by them....

Highlighting is good but if you check in any forum(any) & read the rules then it is clearly mentioned that posting is bold is not allowed or considered as shouting....
just like high pitch....

Important words u can bold or highlight...but all words in bold is like irritating....
It seems like we r reading a newspaper posted all news in BOLD.....thinking that the Editor has gone mad....

The more your post is good to read the more response you will get...

y not u sell on e-bay or other online sites...you will get a better deal than
going personally to sell.....
Just search LT road there r many dealers available on second hand components....

Neways.....Best of luck for the selling items.....

sukesh1090

Adam young
why this guy abhidev is replying like this?he is saying topgear is rude but for me abhidev is the person who is behaving rude.he has done the mistake he should apologize but he is arguing with the moderator:-x.

asingh

Aspiring Novelist
@OP:
You can look at the bazaar section here. Also Techenclave has a sellers section, but you need a decent post count to access that. Many shops in the Lamington Road area will readily purchase your equipment.

Closing thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom