Seagate Freeagent 3.5inch 1TB External HD (White)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darth Vader

In the zone
1. Model number and details: Seagate FreeAgent 1TB 3.5inch External Harddisk
2. Date of purchase: 2 yrs ago
3. Reason for sale: Going for 2TB.
4. Warranty details: Until Nov-2014 (2 yrs)
5. Expected Price: Rs 3,000/ (Price reduced,Non-negotiable !!!)
6. Location of Seller: Chennai, Tamil Nadu.
7. Accessories Included: Hard disk, USB Cable, Power adaptor & 2/3 pin connectors.
8. Payment Options: Cash, Bank transfer only !!!
9. Shipping: NO, Local Pickup Only !!!!
9. Pictures along with your User ID + date written on a piece of paper.
*i.imgur.com/t43tU.jpg

Last edited:

webgenius

Ambassador of Buzz
I'm interested, but the price you have quoted is too high. Check out the link: Flipkart link

A new 1TB external HDD without need of external power supply is available for 6.3k.

Your product is 2 year old (bill missing. So hard to verify if it is 2 year old or much older), needs external power supply, and bulky compared to the ones in the Flipkart link.

Revise your price and I might get the product from you. Someone who can spend 5k can rather spend 1k more and get a much better sleek, efficient and new product.

OP
Darth Vader

Darth Vader

In the zone
I'm interested, but the price you have quoted is too high.

A new 1TB external HDD without need of external power supply is available for 6.3k.

Your product is 2 year old (bill missing. So hard to verify if it is 2 year old or much older), needs external power supply, and bulky compared to the ones in the Flipkart link.

Revise your price and I might get the product from you. Someone who can spend 5k can rather spend 1k more and get a much better sleek, efficient and new product.

The same site also listed Seagate FreeAgent 1TB (bulky) for Rs 6105 -3yrs warranty
Seagate FreeAgent GoFlex Desk Kit 1TB Hard Drive | External Hard Drive | Flipkart.com

And I'm selling a similar HDD for 5k with 2.4 yrs warranty. :)

happy17292

Ambassador of Buzz
plz upload HD sentinel sreenshot with your username in notepad and screenshot showing warranty status

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom