• CONTEST ALERT - Experience the power of DDR5 memory with Kingston Click for details

Seagate Freeagent 3.5inch 1TB External HD (White)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darth Vader

In the zone
1. Model number and details: Seagate FreeAgent 1TB 3.5inch External Harddisk
2. Date of purchase: 2 yrs ago
3. Reason for sale: Going for 2TB.
4. Warranty details: Until Nov-2014 (2 yrs)
5. Expected Price: Rs 3,000/ (Price reduced,Non-negotiable !!!)
6. Location of Seller: Chennai, Tamil Nadu.
7. Accessories Included: Hard disk, USB Cable, Power adaptor & 2/3 pin connectors.
8. Payment Options: Cash, Bank transfer only !!!
9. Shipping: NO, Local Pickup Only !!!!
9. Pictures along with your User ID + date written on a piece of paper.
t43tU.jpg

Last edited:

webgenius

Ambassador of Buzz
I'm interested, but the price you have quoted is too high. Check out the link: Flipkart link

A new 1TB external HDD without need of external power supply is available for 6.3k.

Your product is 2 year old (bill missing. So hard to verify if it is 2 year old or much older), needs external power supply, and bulky compared to the ones in the Flipkart link.

Revise your price and I might get the product from you. Someone who can spend 5k can rather spend 1k more and get a much better sleek, efficient and new product.

OP
Darth Vader

Darth Vader

In the zone
I'm interested, but the price you have quoted is too high.

A new 1TB external HDD without need of external power supply is available for 6.3k.

Your product is 2 year old (bill missing. So hard to verify if it is 2 year old or much older), needs external power supply, and bulky compared to the ones in the Flipkart link.

Revise your price and I might get the product from you. Someone who can spend 5k can rather spend 1k more and get a much better sleek, efficient and new product.

The same site also listed Seagate FreeAgent 1TB (bulky) for Rs 6105 -3yrs warranty
Seagate FreeAgent GoFlex Desk Kit 1TB Hard Drive | External Hard Drive | Flipkart.com

And I'm selling a similar HDD for 5k with 2.4 yrs warranty. :)

happy17292

Ambassador of Buzz
plz upload HD sentinel sreenshot with your username in notepad and screenshot showing warranty status

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom