SE Xperia Mini query!

MatchBoxx

the m0nk who sold his PC!
How's the gaming performance of Xperia Mini?? (without rooting and custom ROMs)
any other alternative around this budget??

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
gaming performance should be great given the processing power. your best alternative would be Defy

krishnandu.sarkar

Simply a DIGITian
Staff member
Ya, my cousin is considering this phone, as his main requirements are qwerty keypad and video calling. So anything I need to know about this phone??

I took a look at XDA, but it seems that no Custom ROM's are available for this phone.

So do you guys recommend buying this phone??

Sorry, he can't up his budget, and this is the only phone that meet his needs.

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
It matters when playing hd games

how? you want to say HD games won't run on a lower resolution screen?

I took a look at XDA, but it seems that no Custom ROM's are available for this phone.

takes about a month for ROMs to start appearing. also depends if the ROM & kernel source are revealed. else no ROM.

dont buy the mini pro yet..there's a manufacturing defect in the phone..no such problem with mini

yes. heard about some defects. noise, not smooth slider, etc.

OP
MatchBoxx

MatchBoxx

the m0nk who sold his PC!
Ya, my cousin is considering this phone, as his main requirements are qwerty keypad and video calling. So anything I need to know about this phone??

So do you guys recommend buying this phone??

Sorry, he can't up his budget, and this is the only phone that meet his needs.

Xperia Mini Pro has qwerty, not Mini

akashv

Dreaming in a Dream!
Yes the Xperia mini pro which my cousin bought has that static noise problem...so gave it to SE service center..expecting a replacement though:)

krishnandu.sarkar

Simply a DIGITian
Staff member
Ya right I'm talking about Mini Pro. So you guys are suggesting to avoid it. Thanks for bringing the problems in to my notice. I'll surely notify my cousin about these problems.

akashv

Dreaming in a Dream!
Yup it is advisable to wait and see what Sony Ericsson does about this issue:)

Meanwhile my cousin got his budget increased unexpectedly by about 10K so he is going for the SE Arc!..he may consider selling the mini pro after he gets the replacement:)

Top Bottom