SE W950i for 10k on sify

Status
Not open for further replies.

sagsall4u

Journeyman
can u guys believe this ???????????? 8-0
*shopping.sify.com/shopping/product...id=14233227&mid=13174928&vsv=SMOFFERSONYW950I

ravi_9793

TechTin.com
It is 3 months old..so don't buy this.There must be some problem in the mobile..else why any1 will sell at this discount .

2kewl

Sangeet Premi
Almost every site online is shipping the new one at 10-11K. Saw it on rediff the other day

ravi_9793 said:
It is 3 months old..so don't buy this.There must be some problem in the mobile..else why any1 will sell at this discount .

What makes you think so? :confused:

Last edited:

ravi_9793

TechTin.com
2kewl said:
Almost every site online is shipping the new one at 10-11K. Saw it on rediff the other day

What makes you think so? :confused:
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh
sorry/that is 3 moths EMI system.I though it is 3 months old.But warrently on this mobile is only of 6 months..but if you buy from any shop SE mobile comes with 1 yr warranty.

moh@n

Broken In
By the way, before buying please make sure that you can live without a camera, because the W950i doesn't have one.......

arunks

Hey here is the aks
why this mobile phone is costly in the market.. i mean it doesnt have some decent features

girish.g

respect mah authoritah!!
it is Wseries
the phone's great and you wont realise the absence of the camera in it because of all the features.

2kewl

Sangeet Premi
Its a very good phone guys, it flopped due to its humongous price (It was 28 odd K initially).

It has great specs..3G, touchscreen, Symbian 9.1, 4GB memory, A2Dp etc

Worth a look if one can live widout a cam

OP
S

sagsall4u

Journeyman
i'm d thread starter and i just wanted to share this with u guys.
the phone is too big, u have to use stylus for everything(cant use ur hand coz d icons r small.......) and i'd rather buy an awesome MP3 player from cowon rather waste money on this phone( i dnt believe that this phone can retail for 10k for the new version).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom