Nerevarine

Incarnate
*www.dropbox.com/s/t1wey7ckewu0rhm/Screenshot%202015-08-28%2022.41.05.png?dl=1

*www.dropbox.com/s/10qtgj4pzk6me0f/Screenshot%202015-08-28%2022.41.08.png?dl=1

*www.dropbox.com/s/c6xdhx65ngyweiw/Screenshot%202015-08-28%2022.41.11.png?dl=1

GUESS THE GAME

Nerevarine

Incarnate
Okay, my bad.. The game's name is Morrowind, its the pre prequel to Skyrim.. Its a 13 year old game but with some graphical mods it looks so incredible

sarosh

Journeyman
I have just purchased Darksiders II and will install and update it tomorrow or Monday.
The reviews say it's a very good game. Has anyone here has played it and would like to share their experience about the game?

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
I have just purchased Darksiders II and will install and update it tomorrow or Monday.
The reviews say it's a very good game. Has anyone here has played it and would like to share their experience about the game?

Both Darksiders are pretty good games. Use a controller.

Try Dark Souls.

seamon

Superhuman Spambot
*i58.tinypic.com/p9gn4.jpg
*i59.tinypic.com/sox01k.jpg
*i59.tinypic.com/14mrxh5.jpg
*i59.tinypic.com/2isifr6.jpg

Mad Max 1440p maxed out. Great game so far.

Nerevarine

Incarnate
Unfortunately I don't have a controller and I am going to play it on my regular mouse and keyboard. Hope it will still be good.

Darksiders 2 is a lot different from Darksiders 1, you will be able to equip a lot more types of weapons, and the game is truly openworld ..
both games are truly awesome :D

sarosh

Journeyman
Darksiders II

*i.imgur.com/gVVpJpc.jpg

*i.imgur.com/er084Zy.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Darksiders II

*i.imgur.com/eNgDXTR.jpg

When I press the V key on my keyboard I get the options that you can see above the circle that include Tab, Esc, Space Bar, etc.
However, I cannot yet figure out the controls how to use them. I am having a tough time defeating just the second boss on Easy difficulty setting because I am missing some important controls.

Any help regarding the game controls for the PC with a keyboard and mouse will be highly appreciated.

- - - Updated - - -

*steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198006913794/screenshots/?appid=0&sort=newestfirst&browsefilter=myfiles&view=imagewall

Last edited:

Gen.Libeb

Padawan
*i1317.photobucket.com/albums/t627/GenLibeb/vc%201_zpsqdkidgbk.jpg

*i1317.photobucket.com/albums/t627/GenLibeb/Vc%202_zpscf63io53.jpg

*i1317.photobucket.com/albums/t627/GenLibeb/VC%203_zpsdyi9bydq.jpg

*i1317.photobucket.com/albums/t627/GenLibeb/vc%204_zpsx7il0ilk.jpg

*i1317.photobucket.com/albums/t627/GenLibeb/vc%205_zpstenfzkiz.jpg

*i1317.photobucket.com/albums/t627/GenLibeb/vc%206_zpsgvwuhsm8.jpg

*i1317.photobucket.com/albums/t627/GenLibeb/vc%207_zpsuflo5igm.jpg

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
When I press the V key on my keyboard I get the options that you can see above the circle that include Tab, Esc, Space Bar, etc.
However, I cannot yet figure out the controls how to use them. I am having a tough time defeating just the second boss on Easy difficulty setting because I am missing some important controls.

Any help regarding the game controls for the PC with a keyboard and mouse will be highly appreciated.

- - - Updated - - -

Steam Community :: dsarosh :: Screenshots

I don't remember but there was some trick to defeat bosses. Get a controller, you will have fun with various other games.

sarosh

Journeyman
I don't remember but there was some trick to defeat bosses. Get a controller, you will have fun with various other games.

Thanks, I've just ordered this:
Enter E-GPV Gamepad - Enter : Flipkart.com

Last edited:

Nerevarine

Incarnate
Thanks, I've just ordered this:
Enter E-GPV Gamepad - Enter : Flipkart.com

Its very likely the dinput style controller will not work with Darksiders 2, if it doesnt work.. you can always use this software - xbox360cemu to emulate xinput for your controller..its hard to setup at first but it can be a lifesaver..
Alternately, you could just cancel the order and buy a xinput style controller

sarosh

Journeyman
Will this controller work with other games like batman? Or will this controller work with many or few other games?
Could you please send me a link on flipkart about which controller to buy? This is new to me and I've never used a controller before.
The two games I have that can use a controller are Darksidders II and Batman Arkham Asylum.

Nerevarine

Incarnate
*www.digit.in/forum/reviews/182238-gamepad-buying-guide.html?highlight=gamepad+buying+guide

There's also the Xeus pro controller thats recently launched and is very VFM.. atleast on paper

im positive Dinput doesnt work natively on arkham city

ive updated the guide to include those two controllers

Last edited:

sarosh

Journeyman
If I am not mistaken, you are referring to the shape of the buttons on the left?
The one I selected has 4 distinct buttons on the left, where as others have a circular dial on the left.

What about this one?
Logitech Gamepad F310 - Logitech : Flipkart.com

Nerevarine

Incarnate
no, xinput controllers use a different .dll than dinput controllers.. the easiest way to distinguish between them is to look at button labellings.. if its labelled as 1,2,3,4.. those are dinput but if they are labelled as X, Y , A , B, RT, LT , left bumper, right bumper.. those are xinput..
Modern games after 2006 slowly dropped compatibility of dinput, there are modern games that still work with dinput and even if they are not, you can use a controller emulator but why all that risk ? why not just buy a xinput controller and be happy :)

Yes, that logitech f310 is xinput compatible, refer to my guide in the link for more details..

sarosh

Journeyman
I am reading through your guide now, very nice of you to take the effort to make the guide.

I am cancelling my previous order now and ordering the Logiteck controller instead, hope it will work on my existing 2 games and a few future games too.

Nerevarine

Incarnate
You could also try the Speedlink Xeox pro, its a fairly new product that doesnt have many reviews but it costs exactly the same as a F310 but has vibration, a better ergonomic and supposedly a better thumbstick ..
Warranty is an issue though, Logitech has the best warranty out of the bunch (3 years is OP)

Top Bottom