Screenshots Channel (56K warning)

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
He only killed the base the mutants and the demons that are on the surface. All the humans have moved underground into the Metros below the surface because of the creatures on the surface. The ending was good, he actually killed the mutants home on the surface and gave humans a chance to reclaim the surface once again.

That's the bad ending.

sarosh

Journeyman
The original metro 2033, there is no redux written anywhere. But I too felt that the game was a bit too straightforward and something was lacking.

sarosh

Journeyman
Batman
Actually I'm not enjoying the game, it seems a bit kiddish and the graphics are not that realistic.
But I'll finish it on easy mode anyway.

*i.imgur.com/EGk4hqP.jpg

*i.imgur.com/OZC6F2b.jpg

Gen.Libeb

Padawan
Crysis

*i1317.photobucket.com/albums/t627/GenLibeb/Crx5_zpspr3ewjqu.jpg
*i1317.photobucket.com/albums/t627/GenLibeb/Crx4_zpshk6fno80.jpg
*i1317.photobucket.com/albums/t627/GenLibeb/Crx2_zpskvzqrbi5.jpg
*i1317.photobucket.com/albums/t627/GenLibeb/Crx1_zpsodbivj2t.jpg
*i1317.photobucket.com/albums/t627/GenLibeb/Crx3_zpsy5dhoojj.jpg
*i1317.photobucket.com/albums/t627/GenLibeb/Crx6_zps1hgx82q8.jpg

quicky008

Technomancer
the sad thing is that the pc version of arkham knight in its current state looks somewhat worse as compared to arkham asylum-a game that was released well over 6 years ago

sarosh

Journeyman
the sad thing is that the pc version of arkham knight in its current state looks somewhat worse as compared to arkham asylum-a game that was released well over 6 years ago

Do you mean the screens above look better?
Compared to the last 2 games i played (Dying Light and Metro 2033) I am finding the graphics not so good.

quicky008

Technomancer
^I was not talking about metro or dyling light-i was simply comparing the graphics of the pc version of arkham knight(the latest instalment in the arkham series)to that of arkham asylum(the first game in series that was released in 2009 and its the one that you are currently playing).Arkham knight is so poorly optimized that it looks even worse than arkham asylum,even though the former is supposed to be a next gen title-i am saying so because i recently got a chance to check out the pc version of AK and was highly disappointed with its graphics-even at the highest settings the game looks terrible and the textures look all blurry and washed out.Prior to the game's release rocksteady and nvidia released a trailer showcasing the game's graphics and there the game looked superb.Surprisingly however the actual game looks nothing like what was shown in the trailer and it appears to be a highly downgraded version of it(some people have opined that AK looks even worse than a ps3 game)

Unless the developer fixes this game up for good and drastically improves the game's graphics before its planned re-release in fall 2015, they will have a lot of angry pc gamers to contend with.

sarosh

Journeyman
Thanks for sharing quicky.
So I guess I'm lucky that the game I'm playing is at least looking half-good, although in my pc gaming experience it has the poorest graphics of any game I have played yet. How did it achieve the "game of the year" title is confusing.

*i.imgur.com/UPE2jvd.jpg

*i.imgur.com/4Prp3Ps.jpg

*i.imgur.com/ZR76XnS.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

*i.imgur.com/dLqJpVP.jpg

*i.imgur.com/O8Yknm9.jpg

*i.imgur.com/N5h8PBk.jpg

*i.imgur.com/MrIKoNd.jpg

*i.imgur.com/FkWL6uL.jpg

*i.imgur.com/1OSiF9I.jpg

*i.imgur.com/pBrIuow.jpg

*i.imgur.com/AWwKIPp.jpg

chimera201

Wise Old Owl
Arkham Asylum is one of my best games I played.

Is there a most overrated games thread? I'll make one if there isn't.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Thanks for sharing quicky.
So I guess I'm lucky that the game I'm playing is at least looking half-good, although in my pc gaming experience it has the poorest graphics of any game I have played yet. How did it achieve the "game of the year" title is confusing.

GOTY is just not reserved for graphics.

quicky008

Technomancer
[MENTION=11830]sarosh[/MENTION]:you've probably overlooked the fact that arkham asylum is quite an old game-it came out in 2009 and back then it was considered to be one of the best looking games in the market.Truth be told,when i played the game for the first time i was awestruck by its visual splendour.However almost 6 years have elapsed since its release and graphics technology has advanced significantly since then,so it may not looks quite as good today as compared to some of the newer AAA titles featuring modern graphical bells and whistles as it did 5-6 years ago.But still i don't think they look bad at all by any stretch of imagination-the visuals may appear to be a bit dated but they are by no means as "poor" as you might think.

(ps-you've said that in your "pc gaming experience" Arkham asylum has the worst graphics of all the games you've played till date,which leads me to think that your "experience" isn't really that extensive or diverse in the first place.Have you played prototype?If not,you might want to check that out-that'll teach you a thing or two about awful graphics)

sarosh

Journeyman
I think you're right, 6 years is a lot of time in gaming technology. Fear3 was released in 2011, and Batman actually looks better than Fear3 I feel.

I will keep prototype as one of my next games to play.

- - - Updated - - -

Batman

*i.imgur.com/yFFFJcl.jpg

*i.imgur.com/5fzb5KS.jpg

*i.imgur.com/C9fBEp6.jpg

sarosh

Journeyman
I'm having trouble uploading any image to imgur.com, the progress bar reaches till almost the end then nothing happens. Anyone else having the same problem?

Top Bottom