screensaver for series 40 phones

Status
Not open for further replies.

Samystic

FRESH mind
Hi!
for all nokia phones we have an option to set a digital clock as a screensaver... the default clcok updates itself regularly... however if we keep a flash file as a screensaver it won't. can any1 tell me the reason behind it? also is there a flash file which will do the same as the default clock?

k4ce

Youngling
my understanding wid the 5610 was that the screensaver would play for a while following which the powersaver clock comes in along wid missed call , sms notification ...

so do u want a flash screeensaver to do the same ?? but if u turn off powersaver and keep that screensaver running , ur battery life wud be reduced dramatically

sujoyp

Grand Master
My experience with 3110 says that the flash file will automatically update itself...which mobile u have????
Try the file i have attached..it works great with 3110

k4ce

Youngling
nokia 6300 supports swf screensaver ... all fones wid flash lite support will support swf screensavers ...

OP
Samystic

Samystic

FRESH mind
thnks 4 al ur replies... i have a Nokia 6500s phone which is based on s40 as you all must be knowing... yes the battery drains off quickly if we disbale power saver and sleep mode options... i m cool with it... my phone never gave me battery problems though...

@sujoyp thanks for taking the pain to attach a screensaver... but unfortunately the zip file is damaged...

yes i agree with all of u new breeds of Nokia, Sony and other support Flash...

sujoyp

Grand Master
oooh no..its damaged :-( ..nobody told me before...I will reattach it.

hell:-x its not getting attached properly.....everytime damaged:-x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom