ramakanta

Ambassador of Buzz
what is the best small automatic screen capture software . i want to capture/record my all activity in the computer . please help me , which software i will use.
thank you.
:-(

ratul

█████████████████
this is the paid version !!! is there any free version ??/

with password protected !!!!

or without password protected !!!

FRAPS is just used to record games, and it's best in it...
Camtasia Studio is the best to record screen while recording anything other than games...
Free versions, Camstudio is better option..

Paras Lehana

Journeyman
Capture the screen with 'Print Screen' key on the keyboard or use snipper tool in order to capture a part of the screen and then paste it to paint. Save it as any desired image format.

I think it's the best and the simplest way.

OP
ramakanta

ramakanta

Ambassador of Buzz
FRAPS is just used to record games, and it's best in it...
Camtasia Studio is the best to record screen while recording anything other than games...
Free versions, Camstudio is better option..

can FRAPS can record my activity in the computer ???

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
fraps just captures the video signal comes out of the video output port from your iGPU/dGPU. but videos are very big in size.

Nerevarine

Incarnate
fraps can record windows 7 desktop and it does a superb job in it.. i just captured my browser playing a youtube video with zero stuttering.. camstasia can also do it well, if u know the right codecs..
But remember, to maximize the performance, you need to record it in another hdd, not the one ur system is running on.. also be sure to compress the video using a codec

gameranand

Living to Play
@ ramakanta
Please be clear about what you exactly want. if you want to record videos then Camstudio will help you, if you need just the images then Microsoft default tool also works well for me but alternatives are there. if you want game recording then FRAPS or Radeon Pro if you have AMD Card.

OP
ramakanta

ramakanta

Ambassador of Buzz
@ ramakanta
Please be clear about what you exactly want. if you want to record videos then Camstudio will help you, if you need just the images then Microsoft default tool also works well for me but alternatives are there. if you want game recording then FRAPS or Radeon Pro if you have AMD Card.

Just images ! i want to take screen shot automatically in every 1 or 2 second interval . Thats only.

Nerevarine

Incarnate
Wow, it took so long for any appropriate answer
If you need to record pics at a particular interval of time, use Auto Screen Capture
If you just need to take some pics here and there, press the printscreen button and open paint, press ctrl+v..save it

you could have just googled for your answer

OP
ramakanta

ramakanta

Ambassador of Buzz
Wow, it took so long for any appropriate answer
If you need to record pics at a particular interval of time, use Auto Screen Capture
If you just need to take some pics here and there, press the printscreen button and open paint, press ctrl+v..save it

you could have just googled for your answer

Auto Screen Capture
Finally got .. Thanks Nerevarine

Top Bottom