Schedule downloads in limewire

Status
Not open for further replies.

thetopcyborg

Journeyman
hey all,
i hv limewire pro 4.10...i want to schedule all my downloads at a specific time(2:00 a.m, to be precise)....how can i do that???

pls help...
if it is not possible with limewire, then pls suggest me a P2P client which has this capability and has such a wide network......i dont want to use bearshare....i can use torrents, so pls tell me if some torrent-software has this capability

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief
Azureus has a Speed Scheduler plugin available for scheduling, and I guess uTorrent has one inbuilt too (crap).

For limewire, just open Scheduled Tasks, make an entry for limewire to begin at 2:00 and one more command to kill Limewire at your desired time.

OP
thetopcyborg

thetopcyborg

Journeyman
i thought of doing that but another problem has arose in limewire......when i open it and it is loading magnet listener(watever), my norton asks for permission of inbound ports......how can i sop that????? that way limewire is not working :( pls help

OP
thetopcyborg

thetopcyborg

Journeyman
QwertyManiac said:
Azureus has a Speed Scheduler plugin available for scheduling, and I guess uTorrent has one inbuilt too (crap).

For limewire, just open Scheduled Tasks, make an entry for limewire to begin at 2:00 and one more command to kill Limewire at your desired time.
i dwnlded azeurus and the plugin....but i am not able to understand how will it schedule my dwnlds....it only pauses and controls the speed but doesn't start them at a specific point

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief
Well, have a look here

*img349.imageshack.us/img349/4040/untitled9an.png
Its paused in both time frames and enabled only for 2-8.

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief
No problems thetopcyborg, I have faced the perils of Dataone too :D

Now I have a UL account and have forgotten how to check accounts :p

OP
thetopcyborg

thetopcyborg

Journeyman
kk, i got azureus scheduled properly.....but i want it with limewire too...so sry to bug u again, but how can i kill a task with scheduled tasks?(in this case, limewire)......we can only specify an end date and not an end time...so i hv checked the setting that it shud close if it is running for more than 5 hrs, but i feel it isn't gonna work...is there any other method to kill a task(limewire, here) in scheduled task by specifying the exact time and date???? pls reply fast

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom