Save as pdf file!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was using vista till last week......now i shift to win7 . At that time i hv an option in print option "save as pdf file"..but now it wont there....which software i hv to use for that.....plzz suggest...

NIGHTMARE

ANGEL OF DEATH
use "dopdf" after installation click Ctrl + P and select "dopdf" from the properties then its done.

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
The BEST option (atleast for me) is Bullzip PDF Printer.
I summarize it in one line, "If it can be printed on paper, it can be turned into PDF".
After installing Bullzip PDF Printer, just give a command to print from whichever document you want to make pdf. And select "Bullzip PDF Printer", from the printer list. Thats it. Depending on the number of pages, in few moments, a dialog box will pop, to ask you the location to save the pdf. And as soon the pdf file generates, it will open up for you.

You can even append the pdf below or at the start of any other pdf file. Works perfectly on Win XP, and Win 7, on which I am using it now.

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
^^ Well, I did it with a little explanation. Guess what, maybe I have a little more time ;)

hdsk.23

~ Harshdeep ~
no need to go for any other 3rd party software. Just go to microsoft and download the

Microsoft Save as PDF Add-in for 2007 Microsoft Office

That's it!

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
no need to go for any other 3rd party software. Just go to microsoft and download the

Microsoft Save as PDF Add-in for 2007 Microsoft Office

That's it!

Yeah, and since it would be an Add-in for Office, you wont be able to make pdf, if you want to, through any other application.
PDF printer, had many other advantages other than the above mentioned.

Top Bottom