Satyamev Jayatey or Dokhamev Jayatey

Status
Not open for further replies.

dashing.sujay

Moving
Staff member
Being a son of a doctor, I can say only one thing: Despite of every complain Indian medical system rocks! Everything has got + & - points. The thing is, in case of doctors, even a little can be too dangerous, that's why their profession is above all.

OP
rider

rider

as Kratos
At time Doctors recommend tests (MRI) for the heck of it.

MRI is much better it provide better visualization inside of with sharp contrast, help to see the current image of muscles, organs, even soft tissues. It is one of the greatest thing that technology ever gifted medical science. It not helps doctor but also help you that you get perfect treatment. :)

krishnandu.sarkar

Simply a DIGITian
Staff member
^^lol..!! This is the mail problem with you. Did you saw the word "At Times"..??

He didn't meant all doctors and everytime.

asingh

Aspiring Novelist
MRI is much better it provide better visualization inside of with sharp contrast, help to see the current image of muscles, organs, even soft tissues. It is one of the greatest thing that technology ever gifted medical science. It not helps doctor but also help you that you get perfect treatment. :)

I know what an MRI/PET/CT scan is. I worked for the Diagnostic imaging industry for a number of years. I just feel, at times it is not needed. Like a cold, and some nasal blockage.

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
Guys one point as i said earlier

Why do the BL****DY IT(Income-tax) people target only the doctors that work hard?As i said i know few doctors whose offices were raided.They Work day and night.There clinics are always full.The only free time they get is some sundays.
They surely make the money with their own sweat no bribes no commission.Why did the IT Have to raid them? Did some doctor out of jealousy bribe them?
Anyhow the IT Raid made no difference all patients still go to him

OP
rider

rider

as Kratos
I know what an MRI/PET/CT scan is. I worked for the Diagnostic imaging industry for a number of years. I just feel, at times it is not needed. Like a cold, and some nasal blockage.

They check it for sinus disease. See you should trust your doctor, this factor also comes in treatment (psychologically). This cause is also for that Aamir puts some crack between doctor and patient relationship, he doesn't know that.
If you think its not needed, confirm it from other doctors too.

Guys one point as i said earlier

Why do the BL****DY IT(Income-tax) people target only the doctors that work hard?As i said i know few doctors whose offices were raided.They Work day and night.There clinics are always full.The only free time they get is some sundays.
They surely make the money with their own sweat no bribes no commission.Why did the IT Have to raid them? Did some doctor out of jealousy bribe them?
Anyhow the IT Raid made no difference all patients still go to him

Anyone who is working hard and doing well progress in everything include socially and financially.. makes anyone jealous thats it.. it's human nature.

Last edited:

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
But guys Amir does have a point
You have a simple fever.Doctor knows it,he will suggest you 100's of tests.

OP
rider

rider

as Kratos
But guys Amir does have a point
You have a simple fever.Doctor knows it,he will suggest you 100's of tests.

This is definitely wrong by some doctors. A good doctor should neither exaggerate nor minimize the gravity of a patient's condition.

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
One thing Fidel Castro has done good.

Healthcare in Cuba

Highest doctor to patient ratio. May be because education is free at every level. :p

asingh

Aspiring Novelist
They check it for sinus disease. See you should trust your doctor, this factor also comes in treatment (psychologically). This cause is also for that Aamir puts some crack between doctor and patient relationship, he doesn't know that.
If you think its not needed, confirm it from other doctors too.

He is not putting a crack in between. It is trust which they take advantage of. Specially regarding DI. To circumvent this, people incur more expenses and get 2nd opinions.

OP
rider

rider

as Kratos
He is not putting a crack in between. It is trust which they take advantage of. Specially regarding DI. To circumvent this, people incur more expenses and get 2nd opinions.

That's the problem the way show was presented was wrong, that represented as the whole profession badly just because of some greedy persons, who are punishable. I'm not alone, this cause is supported by thousands of people.
Now, whenever you visit next time to an honest doctor you will definitely see him as suspiciously, even though he send you for some tests and all you take it as that he is taking advantage of you, like you mentioned before. Do you ever ever heard of phrase "Trust Me I'm a Doctor."? I don't think you from any medical profession, coz you can not understand that trust is also a part of healing.

Last edited:

Tech&ME

Banned
^^
Yea! Trust is utmost important. I understand this. You cannot hand over yourself or to a relative of yours in the hands of a doctor to OPERATE on you or your dear ones.

We TRUST the doctor, hence we go inside an operation theater.

But this TRUST fails sometimes which doctors take unwanted advantage of us and tell us for Lab Test which are unnecessary.

I urge you to go to some govt. hospitals, or even to Laboratories to get the real picture of malpractices. You should have some relative doctor of a hospital, who can give you the real picture.

Theoretically every thing seems to be nice, but practically, things aren't nice. Check for yourself.

OP
rider

rider

as Kratos
^^
Yea! Trust is utmost important. I understand this. You cannot hand over yourself or to a relative of yours in the hands of a doctor to OPERATE on you or your dear ones.

We TRUST the doctor, hence we go inside an operation theater.

But this TRUST fails sometimes which doctors take unwanted advantage of us and tell us for Lab Test which are unnecessary.

I urge you to go to some govt. hospitals, or even to Laboratories to get the real picture of malpractices. You should have some relative doctor of a hospital, who can give you the real picture.

Theoretically every thing seems to be nice, but practically, things aren't nice. Check for yourself.

I know practically how government hospitals are. I already mentioned in the above posts. Govt. hospital are like hell everyone knows, nothing to talk about and the reason for that is our government. (agreed by 80% people agreed by satyamev jayate poll). That just above post is the reply for the doctors who are doing private practice.

avichandana20000

Cyborg Agent
INDIAN DOCTOR an example:

My daughter (3yrs) was suffering from toothache. Consulted a Dentist(famous in his area). After giving 3 to 4 sitting when i asked when can she get rid of it, to my utter surprise he answered it cannot be cured and I have to come to his chamber as long as he will ask to come.

From the very next day i change the doc and give some clove oil which cures her completely.

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
television is merely giving the issue a treatment, instead of looking for a cure, something you would normally accuse the doctors of doing

it ends up giving the totally wrong message. finding out the gender of an unborn child is not wrong, aborting unborn children based on their gender is.

that TV show should be banned.

asingh

Aspiring Novelist
That's the problem the way show was presented was wrong, that represented as the whole profession badly just because of some greedy persons, who are punishable. I'm not alone, this cause is supported by thousands of people.
Now, whenever you visit next time to an honest doctor you will definitely see him as suspiciously, even though he send you for some tests and all you take it as that he is taking advantage of you, like you mentioned before. Do you ever ever heard of phrase "Trust Me I'm a Doctor."? I don't think you from any medical profession, coz you can not understand that trust is also a part of healing.

Sir, I did not even watch that episode of the show, but it is easy to tell the gist of it. Even if a fringe is doing what they said they are, it is important that it is highlighted. Is that not what the show is about. What has it got to do with me being from the medical profession. That sound dumb and stupid. I am going to a person for a service, of course there has to trust. By the way, I suffered from Hep x 2, Dengue x 1, and I trusted my practitioner. Just, that, I have seen cases of them recommending DI tests, which were not needed. It is clear, what the agenda was.

OP
rider

rider

as Kratos
INDIAN DOCTOR an example:

My daughter (3yrs) was suffering from toothache. Consulted a Dentist(famous in his area). After giving 3 to 4 sitting when i asked when can she get rid of it, to my utter surprise he answered it cannot be cured and I have to come to his chamber as long as he will ask to come.

From the very next day i change the doc and give some clove oil which cures her completely.

First of all dentist are not those doctors we are discussing about. They have no MBBS degree,they get do some other course called BDS and just because of that person you don't have right to say the whole things as an Indian doctor!! In fact overall Indian doctors are the best in this planet when it comes to its qualification, even people from foreign comes to India because Indian MBBS has more value than any country. People of rich countries know that and prefer them.
Read this

television is merely giving the issue a treatment, instead of looking for a cure, something you would normally accuse the doctors of doing

it ends up giving the totally wrong message. finding out the gender of an unborn child is not wrong, aborting unborn children based on their gender is.

that TV show should be banned.

Man, you are truly a genius.

Our message reached to Aamir :)

krishnandu.sarkar

Simply a DIGITian
Staff member
Our message reached to Aamir :)

Got time to read the comments on that link..??

Read them, no one will care about it.

As you stated to asingh, he should not use Indian Doctors, same in this case you should not use "Our Message". It's your message along with few more people like you.

General people are against doc's (let me mention again, not everyone) and their unfair practices.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom