Satyam installs keyloggers in World Bank computers

Status
Not open for further replies.

slugger

Banned
Satyam banned from offshoring work with World Bank: Report

Software major Satyam Computer Services has reportedly been banned from doing any off-shore work with the World Bank after forensic experts and bank investigators discovered that spy software was covertly installed on workstations inside the bank's Washington headquarters, allegedly by one or more contractors from Satyam Computer Services.

Read the full post....

Satyam becomes aSatyam

swatkat

Technomancer
Hmmm.. Here's the report from the other side:
*www.thehindubusinessline.com/2008/10/12/stories/2008101251290200.htm

Hoping that the Satyam people working at WB premises haven't done this BS stuff... If they have, then it will be quite a blow for Satyam (and other services companies).

NucleusKore

TheSaint
^That link is not working

Try this
*infotech.indiatimes.com/News/Satyam_banned_from_World_Bank/articleshow/3583701.cms

Thanks for the info. This is pathetic, coming from such a large company

Oh and before I forget

poke

it's time they audited their network traffic

Last edited:

dheeraj_kumar

Legen-wait for it-dary!
I'm more interested in the technical details of how the logging that was done, but I guess we'll never know that :( Its really pathetic that a well-known company does it to a world-level organization, though.

esumitkumar

Call me Sumit
thats very bad nad pathetic if they have done so :(
Just by one or two employee's deeds..company's image has been tarnished and India's too :-|

gary4gar

GaurishSharma.com
I don't think so.. 2 outlets near my house closed down recently..
Dude that a very narrow thinking.
Sify has its cyber cafe chain all over india, so if 2 of them are shut, then it won't effect them. also they aren't directly owned by company.

Rather its franchise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom