Sapphire Select Club Promotions Thread

Jaskanwar Singh

Aspiring Novelist
All those who have a Sapphire Product might have already registered at Sapphire Select Club. Or those who haven't, go about it fast. Because free promotions are waiting for Gold Members :))
*www.sapphireselectclub.com/

So lets discuss about those promotions here and whether someone should spend his Credits on them! All updated promotions will be listed here.

First for those who are wondering what are these promotions all about,
Free Stuff for Special People

When you upgrade your membership to Gold status, you have access to the free promotions offered on this page. Check back often, because we update the cool apps and gifts available frequently.

What do you need to become a Gold member of SSC? Simply register your SAPPHIRE graphics card and you’re golden! It’s that easy. There is no additional cost to upgrade your membership.

TIP:
Once you register your product, you must log out of our web site. Once you log back in, you will automatically be recognized as a Gold member and can access the promotions on this page. Then you can say nah-nee-nah-nee boo-boo to your plebeian friends.

Important stuff you need to know:
#SAPPHIRE Select Club (SSC) Gold members can receive up to a maximum of five (5) promotions per calendar year.
#Promotions per member renews to five (5) promotions as of 12:01 AM EST on January 1 of the calendar year. Members are not able to carry forward their promotions from the previous calendar year.
#SSC Gold members may only download once per promotion. For example, if you choose to download Promotion A, you may only download it once; not multiple times.
#Registering multiple graphics cards does not entitle you to more promotions, however, only registered cards are eligible for technical support.
#Promotions are always limited quantities and are available on a first come, first served basis. Once they’re gone, they’re gone.

So bring your queries about new promotions or update us on your experience of using a particular promotion!

Last edited:
OP
Jaskanwar Singh

Jaskanwar Singh

Aspiring Novelist
Closed Promotions -

Current Promotions -

SSC Gold Member Giveaway: 100 codes for DiRT3!
We’re giving away 100 codes redeemable for DiRT3 for PC to SSC Gold members starting Thursday, March 22! All Gold members who have opted in to our emails are automatically entered. If you’re not a Gold member yet or haven't opted in to get our emails, then do so here by 11:59pm EST Wednesday, March 21 and you’re automatically qualified!

Upcoming Promotions -

Get Back to Karkand DLC for free with the purchase of Battlefield™ 3!
Get the Back to Karkand expansion pack FREE when you purchase Battlefield 3 on Origin! Featuring new vehicles, achievements/trophies, as well as classic BF2 maps and weapons revisited and more. IMPORTANT NOTE: This offer is valid on new purchases of BF3 for PC only. It is not valid on existing installations of BF3.

Contests -

Last edited:

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered Gold member. The only promotion I have utilized so far is the BFBC2 and Vietnam expansion for free via Origin.

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
yup. registered. validated account & when i logged in, all i get is silver. maybe cause my GPU cost only 5k compared to 10-15k GPUs all other are having.

OP
Jaskanwar Singh

Jaskanwar Singh

Aspiring Novelist
yup. registered. validated account & when i logged in, all i get is silver. maybe cause my GPU cost only 5k compared to 10-15k GPUs all other are having.

no. if you registered your gpu it should appear as gold membership. contact the admin here -
admin@sapphireselectclub.com
from the email you registered there.

i too was facing problem with my registration. i had the serial number but in addition they asked for identification number which was written on the gold card that comes with gpu. but i didn't had any such number.
contacted them and the admin replied within 5 minutes -
Sorry to hear you’re having trouble. Can you please send us the following then we can investigate the issue?

Picture of one of the following:
>graphics card, showing the serial number sticker
>picture of the product box
>Proof of purchase

Don
SAPPHIRE Select Club

i send them the link to my unlock thread :p and also pic of box and got this after an hour or so -
Dear Jaskanwar,

Your product has been registered.
Please check your account.

BR

Don
SAPPHIRE Select Club

so go ahead sammy:doublethumb:

BTW new promotion coming up -

Get one of 500 codes for Orcs Must Die! (Europe & Middle East only)
Coming soon for SSC Gold members, Orcs Must Die! is praised as fun and unique. As a powerful War Mage with dozens of deadly weapons, spells, and traps at your fingertips, defend twenty-four fortresses from a rampaging mob of beastly enemies, including ogres, hellbats, and of course, a whole bunch of ugly orcs. IMPORTANT NOTE: This promotion is available for residents of Europe & Middle Eastern countries ONLY.

so sad not for us :-(

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
no. if you registered your gpu it should appear as gold membership. contact the admin here -
admin@sapphireselectclub.com
from the email you registered there.

i too was facing problem with my registration. i had the serial number but in addition they asked for identification number which was written on the gold card that comes with gpu. but i didn't had any such number.
contacted them and the admin replied within 5 minutes -

i send them the link to my unlock thread :p and also pic of box and got this after an hour or so -

so go ahead sammy:doublethumb:

BTW new promotion coming up -

Get one of 500 codes for Orcs Must Die! (Europe & Middle East only)

so sad not for us :-(

Not a new promotion, it has been relaunched. ;)

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
good, and do tell us what he says.

his reply
Hello,

Your account is not a Gold account as it does not have any cards registered to it.

You will need to register a serial number to become a gold member.

If you like then I can manually add the card to your account.

I will need a clear picture of the serial number from the back of the graphics card.

If you have any problems then please let us know.

Kind regards

Ben

SAPPHIRE Select Club
E: admin@sapphireselectclub.com

i registered but for some reason maybe registration failed. will do it again. else will ask him to do it for me.

ok tried to register again & now it showing as Gold.

@jassy, i have 5 promo credits. so if i click on a promo i'll end up spending all 5 or just 1?

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
guys I have HD5770 card of sapphire.
Is there any way i can see my card serial no other than opening my cabinet & also I lost the box of the card..

Top Bottom