Sapphire Select Club Promotions Thread

OP
Jaskanwar Singh

Jaskanwar Singh

Aspiring Novelist
Get one of 1,000 copies of Drivercleaner and fix your OS!
ITS CLOSED

^Why look back ? Stick for now and next.

yes you are right. will keep this thread updated.

his reply

i registered but for some reason maybe registration failed. will do it again. else will ask him to do it for me.

ok tried to register again & now it showing as Gold.

@jassy, i have 5 promo credits. so if i click on a promo i'll end up spending all 5 or just 1?

congrats :doublethumb:

and it will consume 1 credit.

Anything exciting up?

will keep it updated. so check back often ;-)

OP
Jaskanwar Singh

Jaskanwar Singh

Aspiring Novelist
you are welcome sammy. you get 5 credits every year but cant use previous ones next year.

BTW guys i got promo code for Get Back to Karkand DLC for free with the purchase of Battlefield™ 3.
i dont need it and if anybody needs it can pm me. its valid till April 30, 2012.
and for using it you need to do this -
Follow these steps to redeem your code:

1. Go to Origin and add the PC downloadable version of Battlefield 3™ to your order.

2. Enter your code in the Promo Code field and click "Apply"; a complimentary downloadable copy of Back to Karkand will be added to your order.

3. Complete your purchase.

given away!!!

Last edited:
OP
Jaskanwar Singh

Jaskanwar Singh

Aspiring Novelist
for our europe and middle east buddies (if any :p), [Get one of 500 codes for Orcs Must Die! (Europe & Middle East only)] is active!

OP
Jaskanwar Singh

Jaskanwar Singh

Aspiring Novelist
Get one of 500 codes for Orcs Must Die! (Europe & Middle East only) - CLOSED

BTW another disappointment for us -

Enter to win 1 of 2 HD 7970 graphics cards! (Canada, Member States of the European Union, Malaysia and the USA)

:-(

OP
Jaskanwar Singh

Jaskanwar Singh

Aspiring Novelist

Get one of 800 copies of Drivercleaner and fix your OS!
Get Back to Karkand DLC for free with the purchase of Battlefield™ 3!

Last edited:
OP
Jaskanwar Singh

Jaskanwar Singh

Aspiring Novelist
Get one of 1000 copies of Unstoppable Gorg

Power UP with Dual Graphics!
Get a gaming performance boost when you need it – enter to win an AMD A6 APU, SAPPHIRE A75 mainboard, and SAPPHIRE HD 6670 low profile graphics card!
Contest open to residents of Canada, the Member States of the European Union, Malaysia, Switzerland, and the USA. Contest closes at 11:59pm EST Thursday, March 8, 2012.

Last edited:
OP
Jaskanwar Singh

Jaskanwar Singh

Aspiring Novelist
i think i was late in updating :(
(but i got the steam key at around 8:30pm yesterday!!)

skud dont worry, they repeat some promotions too.

BTW when i asked them about contests not available for Indian Community,
Hello Jaskanwar,

Every country has specific laws that companies need to comply with in order to run certain types of contests.

SAPPHIRE is working on adding more and more countries to our contests for SSC members; however, we do need to ensure that we are following the law.

In the meantime, you can usually participate in our free promotions programs, which normally run worldwide.

You can find current and upcoming promotions by visiting www.sapphireselectclub.com and clicking on Free Promotions.

Kind regards

SAPPHIRE Select Club
E: admin@sapphireselectclub.com

OP
Jaskanwar Singh

Jaskanwar Singh

Aspiring Novelist
Get Back to Karkand DLC for free with the purchase of Battlefield™ 3!
Get the Back to Karkand expansion pack FREE when you purchase Battlefield 3 on Origin! Featuring new vehicles, achievements/trophies, as well as classic BF2 maps and weapons revisited and more. IMPORTANT NOTE: This offer is valid on new purchases of BF3 for PC only. It is not valid on existing installations of BF3.

Manic Monday Contest on SAPPHIRE's Facebook page: Win 1 of 15 codes for BF3!
Is it just another hard Monday for you? Like us on Facebook, go to our Manic Monday contest tab and get a chance to win one of 15 Battlefield 3 FULL game codes. Spread the word to all Monday haters!

is that maniac fb page showing something?

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
Upcoming:

SSC Gold Member Giveaway: 100 codes for DiRT3!
We’re giving away 100 codes redeemable for DiRT3 for PC to SSC Gold members starting Thursday, March 22! All Gold members who have opted in to our emails are automatically entered. If you’re not a Gold member yet or haven't opted in to get our emails, then do so here by 11:59pm EST Wednesday, March 21 and you’re automatically qualified!

Top Bottom