Samsung launches Galaxy S III in India at Rs 43,180!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

gforz

Maximum GAME
"Ending weeks of speculation, Samsung has announced that the Samsung Galaxy S3 will be priced at Rs 43,180 16GB version in India.
The information, which might come as a bit of a disappointment for many potential buyers, was revealed in an official press statement released ahead of the launch of the phone at Le Meridien, New Delhi on Thursday."

Source

Sure this is not the news we expected at launch.Come on Samsung,You have disappointed us.:pullhair:

Last edited:

sriharsha_madineni

Cyborg Agent
38.2K >> Samsung Galaxy S3 - Buy Online in India for Rs.38,290 as on 31st May 2012 - Price, Features, Reviews, Specifications, Photos, Videos | BuyThePrice.com

38.9K >> SAMSUNG GALAXY S3 I9300 SUPERFONE | eBay

sriharsha_madineni

Cyborg Agent
FRAUD without disclosing final amount company started pre-Booking..

Even before the pre-bookings have started, it was allover the net that S3 will be priced around 40k ;)

WTF ~43k ridiculous pricing. They are following the path of Apple that is stupid

They want to make cash on, over-enthusiastic fools who will pay anything to get their hands on it. Once it settles down, the prices should come down within first few weeks.

Last edited:

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
Isn't quad core phones are costlier? like HTC One X priced around 37k. I guess for the specs it sound OK. (I am not rich to afford one and just giving my view).

After few weeks, prices will go down? thats what happen with all these high end phones...

amjath

Human Spambot
They want to make cash on, over-enthusiastic fools who will pay anything to get their hands on it. One it settles down, the prices should come down within first few weeks.

Thank god i bought S2 on its release and it is more than enough. Also we have XDA to port all software related things to S2 :-D

clmlbx

Technomancer
It was rumored to be around 38K and if it 43K then still 5K more..

I was not the Idiot to pre-book without knowing actual price. ..

You can't cancel pre order(you can if you don't mind loosing your money).. in fact if you don't buy within three days of launch you coupon for free gift is invalid..

Htc one x is available around 34-35K right?

amjath

Human Spambot
I bought my SGS2 after three weeks of release on eBay. After all the coupons I ended up paying 25.5K for it when it was selling at 30K :D

Similar scenes might repeat with the SGS3.

Off Topic : how do u guys get coupons just like that -ve results for me always

One X is way to go in that case or wait for few weeks for price drop its just MRP right?

sriharsha_madineni

Cyborg Agent
It was a 10% no limits coupon, which was like ~ 3K discount and I got a free 1TB HDD for the deal. So effective price was ~25.5K after I sold the HDD :D

Just as we speak, if anyone was observing Samsung India eStore, the price dropped from 43.1K to 42.5K already :p

amjath

Human Spambot
Local price in stores for S2 was 32k during launch. Found a store which sold it for 28.7k @ launch itself. So i think it is possible to get it for ~38k in same shop :D

sriharsha_madineni

Cyborg Agent
Local price in stores for S2 was 32k during launch. Found a store which sold it for 28.7k @ launch itself. So i think it is possible to get it for ~38k in same shop :D

It's already 38.2K >> Samsung Galaxy S3 - Buy Online in India for Rs.38,290 as on 31st May 2012 - Price, Features, Reviews, Specifications, Photos, Videos | BuyThePrice.com

amjath

Human Spambot
^^ oh wow so it ll be around ~36k in that shop :D

IMO 36k is good pricing with all those features right out of the box

marvelousprashant

Cyborg Agent
Infibeam Samsung Galaxy S III Price India, Samsung Galaxy S III Review & Features, Buy Samsung Mobiles - Infibeam.com @38.5k

Flipkart Samsung Galaxy S3: Price in India, Reviews, Specification: Flipkart.com @38.9k

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom