samsung galaxy tab for 15k on letsbuy...is there a catch

prophet

Broken In
i am planning to buy a tab and the prospective candidates are
Reliance 3g tab, lenovo ideapad a1 and samsung galaxy tab(one on letsbuy)
i am quite astonished by the price lestbuy has to offer for samsung galaxy tab
Buy Samsung Galaxy Tab P1010 ( Chick White) at Best Price in India - Also find Specifications, Photos, Features & Reviews
should i go for this or theres a catch?

OP
prophet

prophet

Broken In
Yeah the discount is heavy and the irony is that's the problem...its too much heavy a discount to believe

OP
prophet

prophet

Broken In
don't know for how long the offer has been there, i saw the offer 3 days back......i inquired local samsung stores to know what they had to offer....they said its 25k(approx) with no discount. When i told one particular guy about this offer he jokingly said to sell him at a profit of 5000 if thats the case

sarthak

In the zone
The galaxy tab on letsbuy is P1010, while the one costing Rs. 26499 on flipkart (cheapest tab there) is 620, i.e. both are different models. The P1010 has a 1GHz cortex a8 processor, froyo (2.2) os and is wifi only whereas the 620 has a 1.2 GHz dual core processor, honeycomb (3.2) and is wifi+3g. So the low price on letsbuy is completely justified, as they are selling an older version of the galaxy tab, but are saying that its a 44% discount.

funskar

Padawan
It is selling for 14k from abv 1month..
That's all happened due to massive price cut on BB playbook :mrgreen:

OP
prophet

prophet

Broken In
i had specifically inquired about P1010(wifi no 3g) from local samsung stores and the ones having P1010 said that this is the older model but it still will cost me 25k.......so keeping everything apart should i buy the tab from letsbuy or not because it certainly has more to offer than lenovo a1 and reliance 3g tab

aroraanant

Explorer
Even in local shopes(everywhere) it is available for a similar price.

@prophet-the dealer you must have gone seems to be really outdated dealer.BTW in which city you can enquired? Do visit some other dealer or any local shop,you will find the same model at the same price.

Sarath

iDota
I saw the same deal elsewhere...Indiaplaza I guess I can't remember...Saw it running on 2.2 and left it there :|

OP
prophet

prophet

Broken In
i called the same dealer today and he said that a month back the price was arnd 14k, he misunderstood me for galaxy tab 620

Top Bottom