Samsung galaxy s5 flipkart TOO MUCH NEGATIVE

WHAT IS GALAXY S5 DUMB PASTIC OR your hero(Read thread before using poll)

• YES,S5 is a Dumb Plastic!

Votes: 21 84.0%
  • NO,S5 is our hero.....

Votes: 4 16.0%

• Total voters

Gamer04

Broken In
I personally think that those flipkart reviews are the reviews samsung really deserves. reason?

they advertise their snapdragon + adreno 330 everywhere, but when you look specifically into Indian version, you get cheap exonys $hit + some mali gpu when every other flagship is giving you snapdragon then why samsung cant? Do they take Indians as fools, priced higher than american or european counterpart but much inferior in hardware?

A friend of mine got fooled by them as he bought note 3 thinking that he would get snapdragon version but got cheap exonys, that fool only looked youtube videos and reviews, didnt bother to check the indian reality and his hurry let him cost straight 44k for an exonys crap. I think its the very reason Indians should avoid samsung phones. Afterall, we are not getting the thing we deserve at the price we are paying...
and the same old plastic body when they already know their competitions have got glass and metal adorned bodies..

whatever price it should be tagged at, it doesn't deserve a single business in India.

OP
P

Prashmith

Journeyman
ALLRIGHT YOU AL PEEPS NEED A PHONE .....

GALAXY S5 IS A FLAGSHIP....AGGREED
BUT I WILL HAUNT S5
STALK S5

TO ITS DEATH WITH MY FLAGSHIP KILLER :COOL:
*i59.tinypic.com/wbf8k4.jpg
*i60.tinypic.com/2q2e7tw.jpg
*i57.tinypic.com/141jxw5.jpg
*i60.tinypic.com/rkwuaa.jpg

srkmish

Ambassador of Buzz
even if it had snapdragon processor, still fact remains that sony / htc flagships are better now. gone are thr days when samsung used to provide best flagships. i think its time for samsung to die a natural death.

OP
P

Prashmith

Journeyman
even if it had snapdragon processor, still fact remains that sony / htc flagships are better now. gone are thr days when samsung used to provide best flagships. i think its time for samsung to die a natural death.

Yep,you are correct,and should I start a poll

nikufellow

In the zone
The question is 'Will they ever learn?'
Honestly i hope they make the same mistake as Nokia and consider themselves 'Too big to fall'!!

$hadow

Geek in making
Everyone has its time and change is the law of nature.
Sammy has its time when it sells like hot cakes and mind you it is still selling.
The basic problem with these phones is proper distribution and service channels. Sammy has a good grip on this department. Let's say a person has selected Htc m8 to buy but when he went to the shop the shopkeeper said that no it is not available and will be available in 1 week and side by side showed s5 and said similar features like m8 and blah blah and the man is convinced and he buys it. I have seen this many times happening. A hype is always important for any new launch and Sammy knows how to do it properly among the masses.

rish1

Cyborg Agent
Galaxy S5 Prime..

snapdragon 805
3gb Ram
1440x2560 resolution
Metal Body

*i-cdn.phonearena.com/images/articles/120970-image/Leaked-pictures-of-the-Samsung-Galaxy-S5-Prime.jpg
*i-cdn.phonearena.com/images/articles/120971-image/Leaked-pictures-of-the-Samsung-Galaxy-S5-Prime.jpg
*i-cdn.phonearena.com/images/articles/120972-image/Leaked-pictures-of-the-Samsung-Galaxy-S5-Prime.jpg

rish1

Cyborg Agent
^ india will still get a crap exynos version with reduced specs :lol:

only change would be Exynos ..

but i think this time Samsung might go for the kill and release it with Snapdragon 805.. reason being 4g LTE . as Lg and Iphone both are having Indian flavoured 4g and partnerships with Airtel and are promoting it heavily , things will heat up when reliance jiocom launches 4g in september. + Airtel 4g launch in Delhi NCR and Mumbai by July .

and if they don't do it now the next Flagship with 4g Lte will come in May 2015 which is still quite far and samsung might loose the spot here.. even low-mid range phones are expected now to have indian flavored 4g by next quarter

same goes for sony

rish1

Cyborg Agent
I still don't understand the fuss behind 4G!

Marketing !!- the basis on which Samsung / Apple rules

Plus if reliance jiocom can bring plans cheaper or at least on par than current standard 3g rates why not then ? ( Remember their 10 rs for 1 gb plan hahaha :lol: lets see how that goes ..)

Most Areas don't have 3g as well because of licencing problem ..

but reliance has a Pan india licence so they will be able to provide option for those who can only use 2g now

Last edited:

Gamer04

Broken In
first, i dont think they'll launch snapdragon here, second, imagine the launch price of such a phone with snapdragon 805 if , anyhow, they launch it in India. They launch there exynos crap here for 51k. Imagine what would be the price of the phone when they launch snapdragon here :D
LG, sony, and others are more vfm imo in our country...

kunalgujarathi

Cyborg Agent
first, i dont think they'll launch snapdragon here, second, imagine the launch price of such a phone with snapdragon 805 if , anyhow, they launch it in India. They launch there exynos crap here for 51k. Imagine what would be the price of the phone when they launch snapdragon here :D
LG, sony, and others are more vfm imo in our country...

W8 for few days MotoX+1 is launching with 805!

Congrats to flipkart for selling half a million Motos!

What makes Samsung think that switching to metal will make it look better? Off with the egg designs phulezzz , dont care if its poly-carbonate or metal or Kevlar or wood etc etc. The design should be nice. Angular designs have always been beautiful. Look at how Hyundai turned their Indian car models into Samshit-inspired egg designs >_<
Metal absorbs more heat, makes phone heavier, blocks radio signals....we didnt want removal of plastic, we just wanted better plastics. (Like the Lumias) Heck even the plastic of Nokia X would have sufficed, as long as the design is angular.

Top Bottom